+ Follow This Topic

Thread: both sexes want the same things, why can't we express it w/out games

both sexes want the same things, why can't we express it w/out games

Ok, lets get something going on here. We're all here for the same bullshit, can't understand the other sex. So how can we come together and figure out how to tell the other sex what we want without bullshit games, and cardinal rules. Why does the opposite sex respond in such a manner, like were frogs talking in french. Come one.

When i ****ing tell a guy something I mean it, there are no hidden inuendos.

How can get rid of all that bs, and say it straight up without having to play mind games all of the time?????????????

MVP-now this one might exclude you, can't see you as a player telling someone who you just want to nail, say "Hey, i'm totally sexually attracted to you, lets go back to my house and **** all night and then you go home." lol!!!!!!!!!

But your input would be interesting!

Actually, bluntness does work. The other day I straight up told a hoe I wanted to **** her and we did. You'd be surprised. There are so many different ways to play but nobody only has one style. You can be very blunt and as long as you have balls + some game it can work, some chicks may hate it, but I have told women I thought they were hot and I wanted to ƒuck em. I have actually also been propositioned for sex by girls (although one who did, who was really hot, was a total druggie and I felt that if I ****ed her I would need a condom and then a condom for my condom to prevent me catching ebola and the black plague from her infected body).
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

i'm laughing my ass off dude! Ok, so being me, i am blunt as hell, good or bad? knowing my circumstances...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

It depends on the situation... I mean no offense, but being older it might be seen differently. I can't really help you on that one cause I kick it with a COMPLETELY different age group. Usually, there needs to be some sensuality to your approach and a degree of firmness, but, then again, (call it sexist/chauvinist, whatever) I think people are more receptive to males doing this than females. Tell you the truth, I don't know how you'd have to do it. I guess the way to find out is by trial-and-error.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Hi squirrley,

In regards to your original post, I think it has something to do with evolution and animal instincts. I have this article somewhere in my office that says that females (for every animal) like to play games to make sure that their male is the right one. In other words, to make sure that the male that is chasing after them is "fit" enough to bear their children. In this sense, "fit" is associated with genetics. Men on the other hand are aggressive in nature and wants to mark territory and want to play hard.

I try and find that article and expand on it later...so if what I said do not make sense then please excuse this poor bastard

BTW, I actually agree with you. I don't like mind games...but such is like I guess.
    If, in your effort to appear wise, no one understands but you...who has missed the point?

its a great analogy. except i am past the genetic thing, just want to nail him, ok marry him too, but no more kids. one is enough. and the fact he'll be 18 in 3 years, i'll only be 36, ready to have some real fun in my life!

Ready for the energized bunny!!!!

Geno - well done

Everyone else... games serve an evolutionary purpose. Games test your targets "invisible" genes and their character/cultural development.

We do not need to test visible genes/developments because, well, they are in plain sight! Tall men, muscular men, men with very masculine features are all very attractive to women. Curvy women with feminine features are very attractive to men.

But why? A Mans main job [besides reproduction] is to be a "provider." Having a good build/look is important for hunting, masculine features indicate a proper hormone balance. Woman’s main job is to be the "child bearer." Women with curvey figures are better at delivering children, and feminine features indicate a proper hormone balance.

Hmmm, why do women play more games than men? Traits needed to birth children are virtually ALL visible, so a man has little to test in his partner. However, to be a successful provider a man must also be intelligent. Even the strongest, fastest caveman would starve if he chased antelope with a spear in an open field, yelling and screaming, day in and day out. Mental toughness is VERY important to the hunt, so women have a great deal to test in their partners.

Fun fact - humans, like most large carnivorous mammals are tribal [hunt/live in packs]. So, women who display VERY attractive attributes, or are very beautiful, will often seek a man with leadership qualities. This is because a woman this "healthy" would normally seek out the "alpha male" of the tribe.

Another fun fact - women are some of the only female mammals with breast tissue, even while not birthing children. This is because a man can tell a lot about a woman’s gene-quality by looking at her butt. As we evolved from using our arms for locomotion to using tools, our bodies changed, and humans reproduced face to face. Men were used to having a woman’s butt to assure them of good genes, so they instinctively reproduced face to face with women who's breasts imitated quality butt-genes [shapely, meaty, and firm]. After many generations we have the women of today.

When faced with a game, smile, and understand that the game-player has interest for you, and is testing your mental aptitude. Relax, be confident, and play along - toss them some games of your own. As a tester, being tested is very exciting... its seduction, from a different perspective, enjoy it!

WOW. Wow. That makes total sense too. A different perspective is all i needed, where did you get so damn smart? Rather than being negative or pessimestic, turn it around, and make it enjoyable, and not be frustrated. Where were you 2 months ago? My life would have been so much less complicated. I am usually more optimisitic when it comes to lifes little things, but, you guys have made me see things so much more clearly.

You are the best!

You know what they say... if you reach one person :-P

and you did....