+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Been 2 years and im still scared to ask this girl out! Please help and ill owe u big!

Been 2 years and im still scared to ask this girl out! Please help and ill owe u big!

Ok theres this girl that goes to my school, the 1 year level under me. About 2 years ago i liked her and i got one of her good friends to tell her because im shy. Anyway i ended up being too shy to even go ask her out and i guess i lost my chance becuase like a month later another guy was going out with her.

I dont know how long she went out wif this guy for but they broke up, yet sometimes i see them walkin together.. and im still shy of askin her out because i dont know what to say!!! I havent talked to her in a real long time and we only see each other after school and sometimes during breaks.

What should i do!?! I dont know whether to go up to her and start talking to her and not ask her out, or talk to her for a bit and ask her if she lyks him or whether i have a chance or what!!!

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

just talk to her like u would to other girls. dont ask her abt whether she likes him or not, just take it one step at a time. get to know her as a friend first. maybe ask her abt what year she is in, what subjects she is taking, and stuff like that. dont ask anything personal, u might scare her off. take it from there. good luck
    when there is no more words left to say. when tears have no more meaning, what would u do?

You could send her a little note, if you're sure you could get it to her (and only her).

2 years? ... pinkpuca84 is right, talk with her just like you would talk with other girls (assuming you talk with girls, unless, you're so shy that you can't even talk with girls).
    Don't go straight to serious questions like boysfriends, and love issues, just keep things simples and easy in the begining. talk about something that happened in school or some movies....

if you're too shy to approach her personally and since you know her good friends...why not try to go out with her and her friends (that you know) for lunch or anything. From there you try to learn more bout her. Of course don't ask too many personal stuff

Very good advice Kay-C!

I believe you should get to know her through her friends, I'm not saying that you should 'use' her friends to get to her, but just mingle with them all, get to know her, her friends, and learn more about her.

Good luck!!
    [URL="http://www.tendernotes.com"]Love Dedications
    Send a dedication to a loved one. Read the archive of sent dedications.[/URL]

now this is exactly my story but the only difference is I talk to the girl I like . So what should I do next?

Dont be so shy, just start with her like a friend, dont look at her as a special girl, she is normal like other girl. Keep that in mind and you will make her smile with your jokes like you did with other girl. Girls don't like you to just come become her boyfriend, they need to know something about you. So just let everything be normal.. Hope you can get that girl good luck
    Love is nothing. But Nothing is nothing
    [URL="http://www.rewards2life.com"]www.Rewards2life.com - Online saving, coupons & deals[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.thisisyourip.info"]www.Thisisyourip.info - The fastest IP address checker[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by kai
    now this is exactly my story but the only difference is I talk to the girl I like . So what should I do next?
    you mean you face the same situation here. Perhaps you can start to get her number and try to call her some time. Most important get to learn more about her and understand her better. Good luck to ya!!

If she liked you then when her friend told her that, she would have spoken to you.
    The Temple of Love
    [url]http://www.thetempleoflove.com/[/url]

Another perspective: Getting to know someone as a friend if you have romantic interest is bad for two reasons:

1. It's sneaky.

2. it could result in permanent placement in the Friend Zone.

When are you guys going to get this? Respect the possibility of success and ask her out.