+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Me and My Friend Like The Same Girl... Suggestions?

Me and My Friend Like The Same Girl... Suggestions?

UPDATE May 18: Well I talked to my friend like an hour ago and he told me that she cancelled the bowling game because she was busy with school work. Also they didnt RE-Schedule anything. So umm... I will be seeing the girl tomorrow, do you guys think I should offer her to do something on Sat? Or should I let my friend get another shot? Should I call her or text message her, it's been 2 days since she gave me her number.

Thanks

May 17: Well me and my friend like the same girl... I kinda back off from the whole situation at this moment because I feel like it would be better for the three of us if I backed off. Recently the girl gave me her cell phone number and I gave her my cell phone number in return but I dont wanna call her out because my friend has been calling her recently.

Although I will see this girl on the bus everyday to school, I'll just talk to her in a "friend" style way.

I feel like... Its hard cause the other guy is a close friend of mine and I dont want the 3 of us to suffer from this. So why not have 2 people happy?

Although they're not dating yet, my friend told me he got her to go bowling with him tomorrow. So we'll see how it goes... I kinda expect to lose but I'll be fully supportive if I do lose.

I know all odds are against me at the very moment. (For those who want to know, I told my friend that I liked her but we had a party last week and my friend recently started liking her since that party.)

Sorry for doing this, I just got to get this shit outta my heart and chest. I just wanna tell somebody cause I cant hold it anymore to myself.

go for her. no one said you have be all buddy-buddy with ur friend.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Go for IT. Your friend will get over it evenutally
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

go for her now or you will regret it later on...

Me and a close friend of mine liked the same girl before too. From my experience and what I have learned, go for her, let her know you are interested, but don't commit more than your friend unless your friend let her go.

Don't overcommit, don't fight too hard.

one question, one suggestion:

- Does your friend know you like her? I am assuming he doesn't.

- If he is your good friend, i would suggest you back off. You can be friends with her but stricly remain as that. If she however is interested in you then she has to make the first move. This is a given if she knows that your friend likes her too. So don't let her ruin ur friendship. Personally, the friend would be more important to me at this stage.

Hope it helps.