+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pissed off

pissed off

Hey there,

Well, if you guys remember I broke up a little over a month ago bla bla bla, to make a long story short, i didn't talk to her for a while and we hung out on saturday, and it was pretty good. She informed me of a fire and beers that were to be going on at her house the next night, to which i responded "I might come to that". Well, I didn't come, and now she's just being a jerk about it. The next day she messaged me "Where were you", "oh, I was out with my friends" ... "Oh how convienent that you have so many friends how, and I wanted you to come last night".

The next day I ran into her at the gym, when I tried to talk to her she just walked away from me, today, I instant messanged her because I'd inadvertently left a few guitar parts I needed at her house, and she wouldn't even respond to me. Is it just me or is this behavior complete bull***t? I don't know, I'm just pretty angry about this, I can't really seem to figure out what I've done wrong here, and that's just making me angrier.

Are you trying to be buddies and she's trying to get back together? Could that be it?

Yeah, I'm thinking that could be the case. When I left from hanging out with her she gave me a kiss (lips), and when we were hanging out she was sitting rather close to me, she also put her arm around me for a minute when were were out... Thing is I'm at the point where I don't know if I want to be friends or I'd like to get back with her. When we first broke up I wanted her back badly, and part of me still does, I'm still in love with her, but part of me dosen't want to be back with her anymore, this is the second time that she's exhibited behavior like this, and behavior like this is a COMPLETE turn off for me. I'm pretty conflicted and that dosen't help this at all.

Dude, just walk away. The guitar parts are a small price to pay for your sanity.