+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems cumming and stuff...

lilwing89 Guest

problems cumming and stuff...

might be weird coming from me?... well im having trouble cumming when i am having sex or when i am doing anything sexual with this girl. i dont think it is the girl because i am very attracted to her looks.

she thinks shes so fat though.. maybe that is partly why. i am always complimenting her and then sometimes she disagrees..

and also i can get myself off at an average of 2 minutes-- and i feel this is too fast. i think if i tone this down a little and maybe do it a little slower then i wont have this problem... but i dont know how to do that either..

and plus she is uncomfy being naked around me even when im naked.. she wants me to cover us up with a blanket- and i do, but i dont wanna cuz it gets hott and i like seeing her naked.

and then on top of that i am worried about getting her pregnant, when we use condoms EVERY time

and she doesnt scream, yell, moan, or hold me very much.... i want her to atleast hold me... i dont feel like she likes it very much....

and then it seems like we get into a good position and im hitting a good spot and it feels good but then her legs start hurting because of my hips bangning into them...

and there isnt enough friction it seems like. i can barely tell if im in her or not... is that normal?

what can i do?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She isn't old enough to fully enjoy sex yet, and is self conscious about nudity. These are issues one normally matures out of.

I hope condoms are not the only form of birth control you are using.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well considering your like a jackhammer in the sack, it probably is kinda hard to hold you. Plus, didn't you say she likes the physical part of the relationship, but really wants nothing more? So, I wouldn't expect her to hold you.

And about your problems with cumming, maybe its because you are going so damn fast. Too caught up with whats happening to really slow down and enjoy things.

And as Vashti said, shes at an age where shes self-conscious. It happens to most girls who aren't very experienced. Also, whats up with you ONLY using condoms? Did you ever hear about them breaking? Funny thing is my friend relied on just condoms alone, and was shocked to discover she was preg at 17.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I agree, just take things slow, enjoy the foreplay, make her feel comfortable, she is bound to get used to it and start relaxing each time.