+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Work Crush...

Work Crush...

I love this girl that i work with. I mean I LOVE her. At first I didn't really notice her cuz she isn't that great looking and not really my type. But then I started talking to her and I found out that she's so cute and funny. So I thought, hey maybe I should give her a chance and ask her out. But then someone told me she had a boyfriend...I think I have the worst luck...

So im like wtf. It started out with just a crush, but now I cant stop thinking about her.

So I asked her out anyways. Really casually, like just friends. We went to a chinatown night market and it was kind of boring, but just being with her was worth it.

So after a couple of weeks I was like, wtf am i obsessing over her? I can get any other single girl i want. So I start ignoring her at work, trying to forget about her....so now I think she thinks i hate her...WTF is wrong with me?

Should I just tell her how I feel? Should I just forget about her? Should I try to steal her from her boyfriend?

O and she's like 6 years older than me and she's been goin out with her bf for like 10 years...

Can neone tell me what I should DO? If I do tell her how I feel and she rejects me, work will be so awkward. But if i dont do nething i think i'll go crazy...

I'd say pass, trying to steal another persons bf/gf is pretty up there in the bad stuff in my list.

but what if she likes me? I mean, what if shes not happy with this guy and decides to leave him after i tell her i like her? Doesnt she deserve to be happy?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say you tell her that you are interested in her romantically and to let you know when she dumps her boyfriend so you can take her out on a proper date. Then stay away from her until she does it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i acgtually kinda like it when there is a challenge. the prize is with the fight that you put into it. honestly though...

i think that if she's in a relationship who knows, she may or may not be happy. but you have to be willing to take that risk. she may dump you or she may break up with her bf.. you never know. but reguardless, there usually ends up being a fight with the jealous ex if anything should happen.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is what you do.

Walk up to her, and gingerly take her hand.

Look lovingly into her eyes.

Then put her hand down your pants.

Don't date anyone from work.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis