+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Called a wuss can't defend the person I love.

Called a wuss can't defend the person I love.

Umm well thisi s how it started,

Me and my girl friend was in the city as i was with drawing money from the ATM. Two friends well not my friends any more, they are b!tchs. They bumped into my girl friend and they walked away all I sid to my girl friend is they did that on purpose<--( i should of went up to them ans asked why they did that?) Later on as we are walking down the street we saw the two b!tchs again this time I called them back and asked why did you bump into my girl friend and one of the b!tchs said blah blah than she said your girl friend being saying sh!t about my friends so my girl friend argue her back each time that b!tch said some thing my girl friend has a come back for it.

During thier conversation that b!tch slap my girl friend and I did was jump in and brok it up and asked " why did you hit my girl friend huh? " so the b!tch said " she being a smart ass " so my girl friend went and called the police and so the cops did thier job.

Now I'm back at school hearing so much rumos saying I was hiding behind my girl friend and can't defend her and much more sh!t added to it. Even my girl friend thinks I'm a wuss now.

What to do now? should I just go and slap the crap out of that b!tch that slap my girl friend? Get it over and done with? Also to clean my reputation as well prove my girl friend and others that i m not a wuss. I'm serously feeling like sh!t!!!!!

I appriciate any advice.

you could have handled the situation differently. It sounds to me like you tried to play negotiator rather than stand up for your gf. Instead of asking questions like "why did you bump into my gf?" you should have said "what the hell is your problem?" You might also have appeared unconfident. They may have sensed you were hesitant or nervous.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm assuming from your use of the term 'bitches', that these 'friends' of yours were girls? Assuming so, it would've been hard for you to jump in and really 'defend' your girlfriend beyond holding them back......girls tend to play the 'weak gender' card when a guy gets physical with them....you could've ended up in jail. Maybe you should've gotten between them and told your 'friends' to get lost. Been a little more 'assertive', as Neo was saying.

I don't know what's up with your gf anyway.....if it had been me vs. the other girl my bf would have to hold me back from kicking HER ass if she'd hit me. Not to mention your gf has the balls to call YOU a wuss when she can talk shit, get slapped for it, then stand back and wait for you to come to her rescue......sheesh.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Thier another problem is that every one well let say 65% thinks i m a wuss too. You guys think buy being physicle to that girl could clear it up but I'm thinking about I would get called a girl basher, Abuse, oly can pick a fight wih females or some thing like that.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    either which way you lose. one thing is for sure, don't let it bother you. honestly, i'm guessing that you're still in high school or something of that sort, but it's all about reputation wheh you are younger. you try so hard to impress everyone, and you always care as to what others think that you forget of what could happen. sure you could get charged for assult because of one slap. even if it wasn't hard, they still could charge you or vice versa. you could charge them with assult. for one, if your gf thinks lesser of you, you should talk to her and straighten this shit out. if she still feels that you're nothing, drop her like a bad habit and show her that you're better off without her, that will show her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    drop her like a bad habit and show her that you're better off without her, that will show her.
    Oi! Oi! to that.

Yea your girlfriend sounds like a bitch too
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I didn't really read any of the responses here, but I can tell you one thing. If somebody physically harms my girlfriend in any way shape or form, the consequences ARE DOWNRIGHT IRRELIVANT to me. I will do everything in my power to **** that person up and show them how NOT to treat others. And for you peer mediators out there who may respond to this suggesting I should have a different attitude about this, blow me. One thing I can't stand is someone telling me "Now there there. That's not the way to handle it."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's what he should've told his gf in the first place.. forget all your problems and just blow me. that will take your mind off of the other bitch.

raverboy

One question: Is your girlfriend a wuss? If somebody slapped me, I'd break their nose. I wouldn't need my boyfriend to do it for me.

Boys don't jump into girl fights.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's correct, we just watch them pull eachother's hair, try to scratch the other girl's face, and best of all.... is when they try to rip the other girl's tops off.. whooo whoo.

raverboy

There's nothing you could have done to stop it, you can't hit them. Your girlfriend should have standed up for herself against those other girls.
    There's an old saying: If you love someone, set them free.
    If they come back to you, they are yours.
    If they do not, hunt them down, stalk them and hope that they panic and give in.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girl drama is dumb. Don't engage in it. These girls all sound dumb.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?