+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a wuss when it comes to the opposite sex.

I'm a wuss when it comes to the opposite sex.

Well, yeah. I get chills down my spine when I rub elbows, i can't get myself to do anything more than talk to the one i find special. I just find it disheartening that my friends can flirt with a girl the moment they decide they want to, and they can go on a date with her the next week. I can't even get myself to hint at my feelings.

I'm just posting this to see if there's anyone else like me out there, who likes to take things slowly. It would be really reassuring
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

oh hell yes. I'm the same way. It took me a year to tell the girl i love that i do, in fact, love her. And shes with another dude right now, too... but she loves me too, so i wait. I guess my advice is to go at your own pace, but don't take too long.

Best of luck.

The good thing is, she's really outgoing, and has an accepting nature to unexpected events in life. I get along really well with her.

The bad thing is, she's a great friend of mine, and I feel I would be turning our friendship into more of a chore than anything.

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

The girl i love is my best friend. Go for it, even if you break up, it doesn't mean you're not still friends... just follow your heart.

I thought i would have been doing the same, but thats not how it would have worked if i had told her earlier.

I have a same problem, I love this girl for more than 2 years now and I still haven't told her what I feel about her. She's my best friend too. 2 week ago we started calling ourselves on mobile phone ( you know just one ring, just to let know each other we think on each other) but 2 days ago I went on her birthday and there was her ex-boyfriend (I guess) and since then she has never called me, I'm afraid I lost her for good and I don't know what to do.

SO YOU SEE YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE
    Ivan

****, ivan, tell her.

King Zarathu Guest
    omfg.. moeburn, ur starting to scare me. i think i know you, omg... what city do you live in and whats ur name?

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    omfg.. moeburn, ur starting to scare me. i think i know you, omg... what city do you live in and whats ur name?
    I don't think you know me, I'm in Canada.

King Zarathu Guest
    oh psh nvm then. i thought i had an ass to kick

lol too long of a story, i made some threads a long ass time ago in 1892 about it. back when blue, abercrombie, squirt and I were having orgies.. *sniffle* i miss those days

Trust me, you are not alone! Im the same way with a girl I fell for, but I just met her 1 1/2 months ago so it hasnt been too long for me but I think Im gonna try to get a backbone and do something about it.

Remember the quote. "Better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all"

Oh dude, you are in LOVE if you feel that way about a girl!
    I have it all. Including kino.

moeburn.. since your still in highschool.. (like me) i say, dont go looking for a serious relationship. thats my philosophy. im totaly against highschool romance. it just doesnt work.

as for me... theres this girl who i make out with every couple days and we go pretty far, but we both know better than to love each other. loving only ends in hurt in highschool. now making out... thats a different topic! mmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    moeburn.. since your still in highschool.. (like me) i say, dont go looking for a serious relationship. thats my philosophy. im totaly against highschool romance. it just doesnt work.

as for me... theres this girl who i make out with every couple days and we go pretty far, but we both know better than to love each other. loving only ends in hurt in highschool. now making out... thats a different topic! mmmm....
    Thats kind of depressing.

Anywho, there is one thing I forgot to mention about this girl. I don't think she's ever been in love before. So she flirts, with me alot, and with others occasionally, and she steals hearts without even knowing she's flirting. Do you have any idea how disheartening that can be?

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    Thats kind of depressing.

Anywho, there is one thing I forgot to mention about this girl. I don't think she's ever been in love before. So she flirts, with me alot, and with others occasionally, and she steals hearts without even knowing she's flirting. Do you have any idea how disheartening that can be?
    yup. Tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by StumblinAround
    yup. Tell her.
    Heh, yeah, easy enough, right?

Well she's planning a school excursion (outside of school, actually) for one of the clubs that she leads (and i happen to be involved in), so if i can sneak her away at some point during the trip, i'll tell her. I hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast