IM FREE IM FREE IM FREE IM FREE!!! lol.. i bet you all are happy to hear that.

heres how it went.

that internet profile myspace thing. she put on there that she loved me and all this stuff about me, but i was the only friend she had on there, so she thought nobody else would see it. well some girl at my school saw hers, and she just so happens to be friends with this girl. so she added her as a friend, and made all the stuff say that im just a friend and thats it and that she didnt love me! what bullshit!

so i got all mad. i decided it was over and that i didnt even want to be friends with her. and i put a big long paragraph on my myspace of all the hurtful things shes done to me.

and later that evening i had to go to the emergency room because i have severe diarrhea.. been having it and well i had really bad stomach cramps and bloody shit(scared i was gonna die) so i get to the ER and im getting tested and stuff and her mom calls my phone. she asks if she can speak with me. the doctors n shit have to stop all the testing so i can talk. the girl was crying in the background and her mom said 'sorry that your in the hospital' i said ok.... and then she said 'will you please take off the paragraph about her?' i said yes and very briefly the conversation ended and i got back to testing. my mom and i both think that was COMPLETELY RUDE!!! and selfcentered. and whatever else. they couldve called after i was out. they knew i was in the ER i had told htem an hour before.

i took it off.

this pushed me completely over the edge. ive decided i dont want someone who is going to cover something like ME up. she was probably playing me. she lied to me several times about this.

and then today she text messaged me and said she cant talk to me anymore. she also said she had a nervous breakdown last night and that she couldnt talk to anyone. and wow, i sure thought taht was funny, because about 5 minutes before, her girlfriend said she hungout with her all day! wow that was sure funny.

just thought i would let you know that IM FREE!!!!

YIPPEE SKIPPY!
take care, LF,

lilwing