+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange situation

Strange situation

Hello.

I met this wonderfull girl two weeks ago and I have been seeing here alot since then. I really have good feelings about her and we seem to fit together very well.

However I have two big problems.

The first problem is that my plan is to continue my studies abroad next fall for the next two years. However now that I have met here I am kind of confused. And I havenīt yet told her that my plan is to go abroad in the end of august. She has just received a new job position at another firm and she will start working there this fall.

The second problem is that I think my roommate was dating this girl some months ago but I didnīt no until he came to me today and was acting really strange. He asked me if I was dating this girl like he knew her. Furthermore I think she realized today that we are roommates because when I met her the same day she was also acting a little strange. This doesnīt bother me but I think it might get a little wierd if she would meet me around my roommate.

So what should I do ???

OMG, you need to communicate! With everyone! Roommate first, then girlfriend. It is only going to get worse if you don't clear the air immediately.

Update us...

Yea you need to be honest with her and respect her thoughts. If I were her, for example, I wouldn't be interested in that relationship at this time. Long Distance is nothing good.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis