+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange situation......

Strange situation......

Ok, this is kind hard for me to explain, but here goes......................................

When it comes to having a relationship with females, whether it be friendship, or in intimate relationship, things go like this:

1. Meet girl. Get to know one another. Have a couple of laughs.

2. Make arrangements to hang out, exchange phone #.

3.When friendship/relationship is at it's peak and it seems like things can't get no better between us, things just start falling apart. The female stops calling me and things between us arent the same the same anymore.

4. Our relationship becomes Hi/bye.

I just noticed this pattern. I don't know why this keep happening to me. Any Ideas anyone??? (I know it's a weird situation)
    Last edited by meshflesh; 22-08-07 at 11:04 AM. Reason: grammar

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess when you are at the top, there is no where to go but down.

How long are these relationships lasting?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i'd say you're probably taking things too quickly. the excitement you feel doesn't last, so you have to get to know a person very well to know that things will last.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Your details are way to vague for me to begin offering any advice what so ever.

Somehow, you're blowing it. What is the actual turning point, here? Is it when you try to kiss them? Are you sleeping with these girls? (I can't remember how old you are.)
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Somehow, you're blowing it. What is the actual turning point, here? Is it when you try to kiss them? Are you sleeping with these girls? (I can't remember how old you are.)
    Im 18. I realize that i didnt give enough details in my initial post so im going to start over and try again. My problem is, I can't seem to maintain relationships with females im intrested in. But the females I have no interest in whatsoever tend to stick around longer. When I do find a girl I like, things start off great. But in about a month or so when the relationship is peaking and Ive done everything with her that i wanted to do (ex: dinners, amusement parks,etc etc). Its as if she loses intrest and the relationship starts to slowly decline. Now when it comes to the girl I have little to no intrest in as far as a relationship goes, they tend to keep in touch with me, without me having to put in much effort. I can't keep going on this way. I don't know if it's bad luck or my personality can't keep them intrested. I know this is a weird problem, so I appreciate any advice you guys have for me.

Maybe you are more natural with girls you are not sexually interested in .
    I know I have a tendency to try way too hard with men I'm attracted to . I think that it puts them off me . Maybe you're having the same problem .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, obviously the girls who are sticking around like you for YOU.

Are you being too extravagant with the girls you like, perhaps in an attempt to keep them around longer? Because that never works.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So basically, the ones you really like don't stick around and the ones you don't really like stick around longer.

I agree with Vashti. You really have to find someone your more attracted to who likes you for who you really are.

sounds about right

I agree with everyone else who replied, but of course I'll add my two cents.

Once you get past the newness of the relationship things get kind of boring; like the honeymoon blues...now what do we do? You should pace yourself a little more, just like you don't tell someone you love them too early...no matter how you truly feel, you wait it out a little bit and see how things are gonna turn out. To be bored after only a month kind of sucks, the fact that you're spending so much time and doing all these activites should be enough to keep anyone interested and around, unless, like others have said, they weren't really interested in the first place.
    iz wat it iz