+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some advice needed

Some advice needed

So I went to this church youth retreat for the past week, and while up there i met this girl. We hung out a lot that week, and i fell kinda of hard for her cause she really appealed to me. We danced together at the final dance twice and kept looking into each other eyes and it all felt good. Then I came to find out she lives in michigan and i live in north carolina, so the chances of anything beyond an internet relationship are phenomenally low and we will probably have to forget about each other. The thing is though I just want to thank her and tell her that I had such a great time with her that week with out seeming corny and stupid. Is there any way I can do this?

I would tell her how you feel mate! Straight from the heard then it wont sound stupid especially not to her! Shame that you are not closer together ent life a bitch at times!
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

King Zarathu Guest
    WORST-case scenario... It was all in your head, she doesn't feel the same, you never hear from her again.

Easy for me to say. ^_^

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If anything just be honest to her how you felt and tell her(if you still see her). If anything, get her email address and keep in touch as friends. Then that way you can email her and let her know how much fun you had and how your happy you met her. As for anything beyond, I wouldn't dwell on it. There is alot of distance between the two of you, but it can't hurt to stay friends and to keep in touch.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....