+ Follow This Topic

Thread: UGGH whats she thinking??

UGGH whats she thinking??

So I haven't talked to my Ex in a good month. Neither of us have tried to call each other at all. Then tonight out of the blue she calls and leaves a message telling me to call her back! She's supposed to be "so happy" with her new BF and he's told her b4 that she's not "allowed" to talk to me, so why is she wanting to talk to me all of the sudden...my gut tells me to not call back and that I'm just asking for trouble, what do you think??
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she broke up with him...

Do you WANT to talk to her? if so, then call her.
    If you don't want to talk to her, don't call her.

If you call her and she still has a boyfriend, tell her not to call you again unless she has gotten rid of him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    She's your ex, dude. Shouldn't she stay in the past? However, if you do want to get back with her or whatever, simply texting her with something like, "you called for more therapy?" would do the trick.

thanks, i don't really think she broke up with her new BF, but I do want to talk to her. I think i'll just text her with something and see if she calls back.

Did you ever have sex? Maybe she's found she's pregnant and you're the father.

If I were you, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from calling. The curiosity would be too overwhelming.

lol if I'm the father of her child than her BF is gunna be pissed!!

I text her but i believe shes at work now so we'll see what happens. I'll be shure to keep you updated...

well she called again but I was too chicken-shit to answer...I just don't know how to talk to her anymore..she left a message saying that she didn't understand why I never answered the phone and only wanted to talk through txts...why does she care so much?? Am i thinking into thiswaaay too much or what?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you are thinking about this too much. Do you still have a thing for her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Damn it vashti you told me exactly what I knew but didn't want to hear lol
    she was my first love and I've never really gotten over her so yea I do still kind of have a thing for her, but I believe that she's still with her BF and I don't want to set myself upto be disappointed so I'll probably not talk to her...

Or you could confront the issue directly. Ask her what the hell she wants. Answer the phone next time, chicken!

lol maybe..I guess part of me likes the idea of not knowing what it is she really wants, that way I can always imagine it whatever I want it to be....but thats extreamly lame..damn..I should just talk to her....