+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I m Loosing myself.. Plz Help

I m Loosing myself.. Plz Help

HEy friends, firstly a very big hi to all of you in here, it gives me immence pleasure to be a part of such a joyfull forum.

ok guys now coming back to the main point. there is this girl she is a very good friend of mine and we know each other from past 4 year and within this last 1 years she has changed my life totally, and she is now a best friend of mine and so i m of hers.
    well lately there had been many unfortunate events happening in her family for which she is very upset and stuff, she always gives me a call in the mid night and talk about her problem, she feels relaxed when she tell her problems to me and i give her some advice and she feels better after that.
    now my friends tell me that since you two each other so well and you two have such a good chemistry, why dont you ask her out. and i donno from when but i hav started liking her, now she means a lot to me. whenever she feels sad my heart crys for her, when ever she is happy i feel on top of the world.
    i even text'd her once saying are you too shy to ask someone out and she said yes. i feel even she likes me, but i am not sure. now i dont have the guts to ask her out cause i feel this might ruin my friendship with her. but i just cant be her friend anymore and i want to go a step further than friendship. she had bad experiences in her love life before and so do i. friends i need your help in this situtaion as to what should i do. i havent got sleep from past one week and i m delimma .. i hope you all understand my situtation and give me some good advice.. i just cant be her friend anymore.. Please help me, before i take any wrong step... ..

Thankyou for your patient... Enjoy

Regards
    Harry

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think a friendship based on unrequited love is an REAL friendship, so I think you should just man up and ask her. There is no magic that will make it "easy" for you. You would be taking a risk, but at least you would have some resolution afterwards.

BTW - don't do the "friends" thing if she turns you down unless you want to prolong your misery.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Try to bring up the idea of what she would want in a boyfriend. If she likes you, she'll describe the thinks she likes about you. If she describes somebody who is not at all like you, it's time to start growing apart.

In situations like these, communication is important. Besides wouldn't you rather now? Seems like the longer you wait the harder it will be.
    Stop promoting or get banned