+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Loosing everything... I dont want this to end

Loosing everything... I dont want this to end

I'll try not to sound like a looser here... but I seriously need some advice.

I am in a long-distance relationship with a girl I havent yet met. We both do love each other alot, and have seriously found our soul mates in one another.

But since the 1st day there have been issues of some cultural differences. We have argued about such issues for days, but we just cant leave each other. Atleast I find my Love in her. And I just feel helpless that i cant mend the situation.

There are a couple of guys with her, who are not really decent but she doesnt have a choice but hang out with them she says. I guess this is another helpless situation so even though I hate it, I have accepted the fact. Some things just cant be avoided.

But now... she has started calling by their names. I just hate it. It happens by mistake but then, it hurts. The situation is more complicated than it seems. The distance, the helplessness and everything ... it all adding up.

I feeling like ending myself before this relationship end. I know if I do this.. it'll hurt her and she might find the reason in herself. Moreover i dont even have the courage to do anything like that, But I AM JUST NOT LEFT WITH ANYTHING ELSE.

What do I do? She says its all my fault!

P.S: Please do not post any abuses or harsh comments towards her. Which will surely not be reasonable, but will just make my situation more intolerable.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't loose everything when you have hardly nothing.

And unless these guys' are holding a gun to her head- she has a choice as to weather or not she wants to hang with them. She chooses to hang with them, despite your disapproval. I believe she is testing you and you have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You can't loose everything when you have hardly nothing.

And unless these guys' are holding a gun to her head- she has a choice as to weather or not she wants to hang with them. She chooses to hang with them, despite your disapproval. I believe she is testing you and you have failed.
    Testing me in what sense?
    I seriously need help out here

You haven't met her yet?

How can you be certain she isn't a 45 year old bored HE?
    Yea, yea, you've talked on the phone, whatever.

The internet is a great place to masquerade around as someone you don't have the balls to be in real life. She has the benefit of you not knowing how she behaves on a daily basis, and is preying upon that. I suggest getting out more, and making real contact with a real person.
    That way, you can have a real, great relationship with some physical encounters to back it up. It also helps when you find someone who shares the same values as you do.

Otherwise, no. There is no relationship and there is nothing there. Move on and away from the computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    You haven't met her yet?

How can you be certain she isn't a 45 year old bored HE?
    Yea, yea, you've talked on the phone, whatever.

The internet is a great place to masquerade around as someone you don't have the balls to be in real life. She has the benefit of you not knowing how she behaves on a daily basis, and is preying upon that. I suggest getting out more, and making real contact with a real person.
    That way, you can have a real, great relationship with some physical encounters to back it up. It also helps when you find someone who shares the same values as you do.

Otherwise, no. There is no relationship and there is nothing there. Move on and away from the computer screen.
    The identity and fooling is not an issue. I know each and every family member of her's as well we have a cam talk. I trust her, and sincerely Love her.

I have seen her cry for me. I know she loves me alot. My only problem is dealing with this involving others. She does not quite understand the risks of bad company. I just dont know how to handle this and not hurt her at the same time

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wish4death View Post
    Testing me in what sense?
    I seriously need help out here
    To see how you react to her male "friends".

You seriously need help, I agree. Meet her. Don't invest everything so soon.

You webcam chat with her family, and you haven't even met her yet? That's a bit bizarre.

For all you know they could just be friends of hers playing it up- people are weird.
    You simply can not have a connection with someone if you aren't ever together. What you have are ideas and notions, all preconceived. Meet her a few times, hang out, then make a decision. Before then, you have no reason to be jealous.