+ Follow This Topic

Thread: strange situation please help

strange situation please help

Hi guys i could do with someones help with this please.....sorry it is long

I have been with my bf for a while now and everything is going really well..Even tho he works shifts so i dont get to see him as much as i would like to but he isnt the problem (well i dont think he is but i could be wrong)

My problem is my brothers wife...They have been married for about 4years now and she is the same age as me so we became good freinds we go out on the weekends together for a few drinks....All of my family has met my bf and they all like him an get on with him....well everyone except my brothers wife she hasnt got a good word to say about him

Me and my brothers wife went out for a drink together about two weeks ago we ended up going back to a freinds for a last drink before heading home....Whilst we were there the freind went to the bathroom so was just me and brothers wife in the room....we were just talking when she tried to kiss me.. she tells me she fancies me and has done for a while, she also said the reason she dont like my bf is because she is jelous and that she would love to take me to bed.....i went completly into shock she has never said anything like that to me before.....when the freind returned from the bathroom she acted like normal as if nothing had just happened....not long after my brother turns up to take us home and she is still acting the same

By the time i got home i felt sick and was wondering if i had done or said anything to make her think that i was like that...the next morning when i woke up i had loads of sms messages from her saying that she wanted to see me and that she been dreaming of me...i didnt know what to think so i just ignored them...i told my bf what had happened i wasnt going to lie to him and he could tell there was something up with me

I did finally tell her that i wasnt intrested in her in that way and that she shouldnt be thinking of me in that way...i hope she got the message.. i didnt want be the cause of her and brother splitting up and how would i be able to tell my brother this???..things havent been the same with her since but she still cant stop sayin nasty things about my bf... the latest one was saying that he asked her to go out for a drink with him on the weekend but when i asked her when he was supposed to have said this she said yesterday morning....but the thing is he was with me he was with me frm sunday morning untill last night so how could he have said that to her ?????

She is really starting to get on my nerves how can i tell her to stop all this and get things to how they where before

any suggestions would be great thanks

wow.. that's hella weird!

If you trust your bf, then he shouldn't need an alibi. Don't let her get between you and your bf, that's what she wants, it seems.

So do you want to tell your brother? If I were you, I would.
    As for her, just ignore her if she keeps being crazy.

this is really a weird situation i think you need to talk to your brother and yes it will be uncomfortable and he may not believe you but you need to be honest with him cause honest he deserve to know what his wife been trying too do.

I think that she is trying to split me and bf up but it wont work.. i trust him but right now i dont trust her

As for telling my brother i do agree with you.. he deserves to know but how would i tell him something like that??? He believes everything that she tells him and i really think that he would say that i was lying to him and i dont want to fall out with him because of his wife

well then, I guess you need proof. her sms messages from her cell phone number, for instance?

yes her sms messages i no its going to hurt your brother so much but its something you need to do. it would be so much hurt later if you did keep this too yourself and he did find out he would be so angry. private message me if u need anymore advice and good luck

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa! This is kind of shocking...

Well, I first have to wonder why you should need proof if you told your brother what is going on. If I told my sister that her husband had tried hitting on me, she would absolutely believe me and would not require proof. Do you not have a good relationship with your brother? Because if you don't, then telling him this would not help your relationship and may even cause further damage. Assuming this is the case, I would tell his wife that if you hear one more hostile word about your boyfriend or if she tries anything again with you or anyone else, you will tell your brother what she's been up to.

I have to say that I think people who are married to someone like your sister in law already KNOW on some level they are married to trouble. Pointing out the obvious doesn't seem helpful, and she will out herself with someone else at some point.

I am very certain not everyone will agree with my thinking, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

*gasp*! you'd use blackmail!? ok, yeah, that actually occurred to me too. Though, would it not follow to say that when she eventually outs herself, the brother might find out his sister didn't tell him, and that'd be even worse for the relationship?
    Depends, I guess. if I imagine being in the situation, I would tell my own brother. and yeah, he'd believe me, but he'd still like to see proof.

She's a crazy bitch. Tell your brother. Eventually, he'll see her true colors and he'll remember that you told him first.

I have decided that i should tell my brother....for all i know she could have tried this with someone else before and it aint fair on him that she is doing this stuff behind his back and if it was my bf doing this with anyone i would like to be told....I still have the sms on my phone so i will try and tell him when he gets home from work....I just hope that he will realise what she is really like and hopefully things will still be the same with him after he knows

Thanks for all your help...its been a huge releif to tell someone other than my bf