+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overcoming my Anxiety Problem

Overcoming my Anxiety Problem

I went out today to study human body language of people mainly couples. I tried exercising "eye contact" skills trying to over ride my fears of looking at another women in the eyes [mainly strangers (women) are the problem].

I saw this one girl reading a book. I wanted to start a conversation with her but I chicken out. I feel like such a failure about it. I was working so hard to over come it. I just lost it.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Yeah, the rest of us agree with you. You are probably a failure at the rest of your life too.

I went out today to study human body language of people mainly couples. I tried exercising "eye contact" skills
    That's probably both the creepiest and the lamest thing I have ever read. Do you know what the word "stalker" means?

Maybe you should move out of your mom's apartment and stop playing Counterstrike long enough to hone up on your personal skills and maybe a little "friend-making" thrown in for good measure. (Prefferably with people who are above the age of 14)

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't be so hard on yourself, at least you actually went out and tried it, rather than a lot of shy people who just sit at home wishing they weren't as shy. good for you! Just keep at it.

edit: whaaaa, Cybog? Everyone people watches now and then, that is not stalking. Unless there is a thread somewhere in which Henry says he lives at his moms apartment and plays cs, that was uncalled for. I hope you were being sarcastic.
    Last edited by Tiay; 30-08-06 at 07:38 AM.

nice but i'v been working with girls i like and i almost watched her not creeply throughout her entire bench (playing) after she ate and i looked her in the eye just about the whole time we talked.

Just force yourself to do it then it won't be so hard next time it's like rollercoasters just i don't listen to anything i say, so i cna't prove it works :p.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog View Post
    Yeah, the rest of us agree with you. You are probably a failure at the rest of your life too.

That's probably both the creepiest and the lamest thing I have ever read. Do you know what the word "stalker" means?

Maybe you should move out of your mom's apartment and stop playing Counterstrike long enough to hone up on your personal skills and maybe a little "friend-making" thrown in for good measure. (Prefferably with people who are above the age of 14)

There are people with REAL social anxiety disorders. Its a MENTAL MEDICAL condition.

Studying body language is not stalking (all you do is sit on a park bench and watch human social interaction). I dont know where you got that stupid ideal from. Nor do I think you understand what the real difintion of "stalking" is. Quite a number of dating gurus recomend it like David de Angelo, Neil Struass. Not to mention academics like Dr. Desmond Morris who has studied human interaction and made documentries about it.
    Unless you are certified Psychologist you know squat.

I'm not a child. So dont insult me.

If you have nothing constructive to say dont say nothing.
    Last edited by Henry123; 30-08-06 at 08:19 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Thanks for your support Tial and Enterprise.

Since you aren't a child, I expect you to behave like an adult. See me after class.

Since you aren't a child, I expect you to behave like an adult. See me after class.

I have acted like an adult. Your the only person here who isnt.
    I think its rather shallow to attack someone for their grammer than what the content of what they have said.

What are you talking about? I am an equal opportunity attacker - I insulted you for both your grammar, AND what you said in the original thread!

What are you talking about? I am an equal opportunity attacker - I insulted you for both your grammar, AND what you said in the original thread!
    You should grow up.

you've made a fool out of yourself, Cybog. (edit; I mean, from what I can see there is no logical reasoning or argument behind your posts)

"equal opportunity attacker".. interesting how you describe what you did as "attacking".. I seem to remember reading something about attacking and insulting people in the LF rules...
    Last edited by Tiay; 30-08-06 at 08:53 AM.

yeah man, wtf? take it easy...

Holy shit, Cybog's back and he's really ****ing mean.

What the hell? I don't remember this much bile. Did you break up with your girlfriend or something? Were people being too kind to one another?

hehe must've been.
    I think it's hillarious how he accused henry of having no life, and then he bothers making and uploading an imagine for the typos.

King Zarathu Guest

Okay, it's great to tell everybody how much of a failure they are at life and how terrible their grammar is, unless you're ****ing up your own spelling!

This makes you as hypocritical as Christians, you dolt.

CYBOG IS A BIG WHINEY PUSSY
    Last edited by Cybog; 31-08-06 at 03:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast