+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys ... why would he care?

Guys ... why would he care?

What does it mean if a guy is always worried about your height? I've been friends with this guy for several years and he's never mentioned this before when I was dating someone. Now that I am not dating anyone, he's always checking out my shoes and bringing up the fact that I'm taller than him. He said it makes him uncomfortable.

Why all the sudden is my height an issue? If he is only thinks of you as a friend would this bother him or is it something that I guy worries about only if they are romatically interested in you?

Why all the sudden is my height an issue?
    Oh, this is easy to answer. Next time he brings it up, you turn to him and say, "Why all the sudden is my height an issue?"

i would venture to say that this guy has atleast a little crush on you, but something as superficial as this bothers him alot. I dont know if u feel like that for him but i say if he cant get past ur height forget him. he should know u enough by now to not even care. so next time he says something about it call him on it. be like y does it matter to u?

Tell him to grow taller.
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.

you have to understand that most/some men are taller than women...and to be real honest if there was a person whose taller than me lyke 2 inches that really doesn't matter... but if she's lyke 6'2 or something thats going to be a problem... see the thing is, men are DOMINATE in alot of ways u know wat i mean... lyke for example when a lil guy sees a tall guy the lil guy gets scared.. unless he's in black belt in karate and bites the tall guys NUT SACk... but wat i'm saying is its scary in my opinon having a tall guy/buff guy come to me and say HI THERE? i'm lyke uhhh hi? scares me... yes i knoe its different but its similiar in women tallness to i believe... + i think its kinda embarrassing in a way...don't know why though... iono just my opionon
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

K3vMySt3r - I completely understand what you are saying but do you think it has anything to do with being "romatically" interested in me. I say this only because I've always been around him and he's never said this before ... it's only been since I don't have a boyfriend. I'm trying to find out if this is something a guy would be concerned about if he had an interest in more than being friends???? I'm actually not taller than him, it's just the shoes, so maybe he's hinting for me to wear lower heels???

thx u for the reply, i can understand much clearer... 1st rule don't change because he wants you to... be who U want to be, U want to wear higher heels Co0l i personally love girls with higher heels...but not all the time...but if u constantly love high heels and love that style and will stick to it... then theres really nothing u can do...it was HE wants U to change...personally its little thing right? but sometimes little things get men and women that concern them... either way...i think you should talk about it... if not u can alwayz experiment... wear beach slippers and see if he reacts differently, if so, then ask him if he lykes it this way, or not... if he's the same then...we'll just talk about it...thx u for being more specific... keep us updated...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT