+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confussed...

Confussed...

My girldfriend well ex now, says that she just dont want commitment right now, but she says that im fit and a reli lovely person, and she says thtat she wants to meet again in a couple of years when we are like 19-20 and because in our relationship we have always talked about getting married and kids and stuff she would like it with me but just dont want a relationship now whats going on??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she is just growing up, but doesn't want to hurt you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think she's being completely honest and forthright with you. it's just not what you want to hear. You're not confused; you're stubborn. Or possibly hard of hearing.

Whats going on? Your ex want's to expirence life and not be tied down witha commited relationship. I also bet that she wants to grow up as well so that she can handle marriage and kids down the road. And I will bet that when you guys are 19-20 she is not ready for such things then and will put them off again becuase she will most probably find that such things limit the amount of fun she can have and other things in life as well.

Don't take it personally. Actually be happy that she broke up with you on this, becuase she was honest with you and with her self, and sees that she needs to spread her wings so to speak.

buddy... don't worry about it. YOu're only like.. 17 and haven't even been to college/university yet.

Way too young to be in a committed relationship. Way too young. Just have fun with whatever is in front of you now.

Man are you for real!

Your just a teenager...........Marriage/kids should be the last thing on your mind. When I was your age all I wanted to do was shag as many girls as I could. I set my marriage age at 30. Now I'm 31 and I'm still not ready to settle down.

Chances are your GF thinks the same, she just wants to have fun and enjoy herself while she's young and carefree. Not be pinned down by marriage and kids while her friends are out enjoying life.

Marriage at your age is almost certain to end in disaster within a short term.

Get out and enjoy yourself.......play the field!
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned