+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am desperate and confussed,need help!

I am desperate and confussed,need help!

Hi,i am 29 years old,i know this guy for 4 years,we have a history of breaking up and getting back togheter every year!we`ve been through a lot togheter!at the begining of ur relationship,in the first 6 months i went away for half a year,had an adventure and told him,i never thought at that time that is something serious between us!i came back from my trip to find out to find out that he was with other girls in the meantime,but he couldn`t hanndle the thought that i wawith another man,because i was honest and told him that!
    he was violent with me,he started dating other girls,but after a while we got back togheter!he says he loves me,that life without me is not possible!for a while everything was good,i was kind of a housewife,doing everything,working a lor,cooking,cleaning,making sure that he has war food when he is coming back from from work!he never appreciated anything that i did,only when i threatened that was about to leave him,he didn1t respect meat all!when he was getting mad he was neing verblly violent and one time he hit me!not bad,but he laid his hand on me and i left him!
    after a while we got back togheter again,and now he says he wants to maryy me,that he loves me,but i know he is still playig around with other girls!i don`t trust him!

Well, you admit you don't trust him and you know he's fooling around with other girls. That to me pretty much sums up what you should do. Sadly, some people never change. He can say he loves you all he wants, but if he's not showing it and he's messing around with other girls, then you have to admit what you are to him. I was in the same place. The guy I was with was just using me as a convenience. Please do yourself a favor and get him out of your life for good. I know you probably do love him, but is it worth it going through all the hurt over and over again, when he doesn't care about you and won't genuinely return the feelings, meanwhile you're doing everything for him and getting hardly anything back in return? Wouldn't you rather find someone who truly appreciates you and loves you?

why be with someone who only sees you as an option?? if you love him that much and intend to stay, i think you'll need to try to get your power in the relationship back. because looks like he kows has you in his thumb and isnt afraid of taking the advantage of you.