+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Asking a girl out over the phone

Asking a girl out over the phone

Hello all, sorry I'm making another thread about asking a girl out but I feel like I need to. Okay so, my previous thread "Asking a girl out..." I talked about how I should approach asking a girl out. She seems to be fond of me and shows alot of signs that she likes me and well, I really want a date with this girl this Saturday. So anywho, I walked her to 6th period which is pretty much the only time I talk to her outside of class and random moments when I walk past her she always smiles and says 'Hi'. I tried to ask her out but I found I just couldn't find the right time to say it, especially with her friend by her side and it would've even been a little awkward to ask to talk to her with so many people around us during passing period. I officially have decided to ask her out over the phone. I know... I probably should ask her face to face but I can't and I'm ashamed of it. Maybe if somehow I can get her by herself, totally isolated but no... she seems to always be around people. So I decided I'd call her over the phone.

My question is when I call her ...how should I approach it? What should I say, etc. before I pop the question, "I was just wondering if you're not busy if you wanna catch a movie on Saturday night?" or something along those lines.

dont be ashamed yo, we have all been there, there is nothing like those butterflies in your stomach. i would really recommend doin g it in person just to get some practice in for future girls its not that hard really expecially if your pretty confident youll get a yes.

What are you up to this weekend would you want to hangout?

Are you free this weekend?

Would you wanna do something with me this weekend?

all kinda of simple ways man be confident you have this for sure! i know you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by demoman79 View Post
    My question is when I call her ...how should I approach it? What should I say, etc. before I pop the question, "I was just wondering if you're not busy if you wanna catch a movie on Saturday night?" or something along those lines.
    Why did you answer your own question? I am just wondering.

But if your confused, the line you posted in what you want to say to a girl you want to ask out on a date. It does not presure her into saying yes or no, and it makes things less intense. You should start with hi tho and ask how she is doing and all and once you get past all that junk (80% of the time it is), use that line you posted.

King Zarathu Guest
    Not over the phone.

Get some.

so thats what a scrotum is!

Just ask her out for coffee. Its safe.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

uhh... you know I'm 15 right?

King Zarathu Guest
    uhh... you know I'm 15 right?
    Doesn't matter. Ask her face-to-face. If her friend is ALWAYS there, say "hey nigger i need 2 talk 2 u lol..."

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by j_r_l
    I've asked girls out over the phone, postcards, in person, in bed, whatever. My favorite was when I was on a payphone in Yosemite, between climbs, and the girl made it a point to make sure we were exclusive. Then a bear broke into someone's car.
    That must have been hilarious.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no no everyone you've got this all wrong. there is NOTHING wrong with asking her out over the phone. he will have to keep in mind that the only kinda sex that he'll get receiving will be phone sex. lack of physical emotion results in her lack of showing physical emotion.

tsk tsk tsk.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

good idea

asking her out over the phone is not a good idea. You must show her that you are a man. Don't be afraid.
    ask her face to face.

i suppose you guys are right..

i mean she's always just around her friend... and even if i ask to talk to her "privately" what happens if get rejected? that would be a very awkward moment

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she says no, you just laugh and say "you can't blame a guy for trying" and walk away.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i suppose you guys are right..

i mean she's always just around her friend... and even if i ask to talk to her "privately" what happens if get rejected? that would be a very awkward moment
    You could ask them both out- say you'll date whoever says "yes" first.

Of course, this may earn you a couple of slaps. Or... a couple of dates.

I know you know I'm kidding. Just ask her, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" If you're not ready to do that, you're not ready to date, and if she's not ready to walk 5 steps away from her friend, she's not ready to date either.