+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to ask a Girl`s phone no..??

How to ask a Girl`s phone no..??

hi evry1....

I`m kumar from India. Have a few doubts 2 ask to ya girls. pls help me out. 1st thing pls bear wit d longevity of my problem.

thers a girl in my college that i love. i wanna propose to her. but thought it would be nice if i know her better.she`s really a cute nd calm girl nd i lik her for her behaviour with ppl. but she is very silent nd reserved too. she doesnt speak with boys tat much nd she dsnt giv a damn abt guys. she dont lik guys who r flirty too. she doesnt wanna get involved in unnecessary issues. few months ago i sent her a frnd rqst 2 her nd she accptd too. but i`ve spoke wit her online few times nly. she doesnt come online much. so i dont have d situation 2 talk to her. nd i`ve never spoke to her in person too!! one day her close frnd got ragged.she was upset. tat day she didnt speak well wit me in yahoo. she suddenly logged off. aftr that i sent an offline message sayin tat "i feel sorry for wat has happnd nd stuff". the next day she replied sayin that she was sorry for being harsh on me. i felt happy for no reason tat day.!!..Is ther ny nanometric possibility that she likes me.??..or she thinks im just a gud guy..??

I want her phone no. but since i dont know her much will it be bad 2 ask her no..?? coz once a guy had askd her no. from tat moment she has nevr spoken 2 him again.! wat if d same happens to me..im scared of tat..??
    i really raelly love her nd i wanna be wit her..!!

so ppl ny ideas or suggestion..???
    Last edited by dark_vuks; 26-11-08 at 10:48 PM.

Find out what impresses her. Clearly she's a serious girl and you're blowing it with your "casual guy" thing.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Find out what impresses her. Clearly she's a serious girl and you're blowing it with your "casual guy" thing.
    well she liks ppl with kind nature. being silent. nd she dsnt lik guys who r show off.

nd hey wat do u mean by
    you're blowing it with your "casual guy" thing.

You're trying to be her Yahoo friend. You want to end up in the "friend zone"?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're trying to be her Yahoo friend. You want to end up in the "friend zone"?
    hey no..!!
    I really want her to be my gal...!!

LOL
    Get to it, I believe that a good friendship is a good foundation to a relatinship. I would advice you to take it slow, but every once in a while throw in a comment that would make her think of you as more than just a friend. Like for instance when you see her say something like, "hey oh wow you look really nice today." (patent pending by friend) That was just an example so come up with your own lines!

Good Luck.
    Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_vuks View Post
    hey no..!!
    I really want her to be my gal...!!

Quote Originally Posted by friend View Post
    LOL
    Get to it, I believe that a good friendship is a good foundation to a relatinship. I would advice you to take it slow, but every once in a while throw in a comment that would make her think of you as more than just a friend. Like for instance when you see her say something like, "hey oh wow you look really nice today." (patent pending by friend) That was just an example so come up with your own lines!

Good Luck.
    Friend.
    thnx mate...

but she s too strict...once a guy said that she luks lik an 'typical telugu girl'. here telugu means people whose mother tongue is telugu. which by d way is a language. nd she has never talked to him again..!! if i cross my limits jus a lil bit. il end up as d same guy above....!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Follow her around. When she goes to the bathroom or something wait outside with your face an inch away from the door. The instant she opens it thrust a pad and pencil at her and say, "Give me your number." That should work.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Follow her around. When she goes to the bathroom or something wait outside with your face an inch away from the door. The instant she opens it thrust a pad and pencil at her and say, "Give me your number." That should work.
    hey cmon man..!!
    il end up lik dis

ny practical advice?

re

Quote Originally Posted by friend View Post
    LOL

Good Luck.
    Friend.

I really like saying to girls, so they get all embarassed: they ask" hows everything?" and i reply "now that ur here, things are even better". plain fun =P.

and dark vuks, id say go for it, when you get the chance to talk to her, just pop it: "hey, can i get your number?" its nothing special, or it could be a sign (from you), so dont stress about it

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Romance View Post
    I really like saying to girls, so they get all embarassed: they ask" hows everything?" and i reply "now that ur here, things are even better". plain fun =P.

and dark vuks, id say go for it, when you get the chance to talk to her, just pop it: "hey, can i get your number?" its nothing special, or it could be a sign (from you), so dont stress about it
    hm k dude..il try!!
    hope it tuns out well!

Hello,

Hey it seems that she is quite strict, god bless you boy, try n try until u succeed.

Regards,
    enrique123
    [URL="http://www.churchpeoplemeet.com/"]Christian People Dating Services[/URL]