+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ok.. this is a hard question...

ok.. this is a hard question...

Define what the word"love" means to you... How does it make you feel .. to your expectations when your "in love" . Be sure to put your age.. I think we may all learn something.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I wrote a letter to nikki once explaining what my heart felt, and that in my best explaination was what love was. I'll try to find it later for you, im busy right now with college, but i'll write it later.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

oh let me at this one.
    I love my parents and my son unconditionally.
    I'm IN LOVE with a man. I feel butterflies, like throwing up if I know I'm going to talk to him. My heart sings like birds.
    I know I am in love, cause when I think about him, I get a little smirk, and when I catch myself smirking, i get a bigger smile!
    My heart literally will pump harder when I'm in deep thought about him. I want him to be happy and would sacrifice things for him to be that way. I feel goosebumps when I'm around him, my face glows when I look at him, he lights up my face and heart. I shake all over just to stand next to him. I want to scream at the top of my lungs to the world that I love this man. He makes me want to be a better person, and I'm pretty content with my life now, but the way he makes me feel as a woman is undescribable.
    I don't know if I can really put this all into words, it's really hard, you're right it's a hard question, but you know it when it happens. I thought I was in love with my x, until he came along, he blew me out of the water. He is an angel.

My patients who came into the office when this happened asked if they could buy what I had my face, I just was the brightest crayon in the box, and they all knew, I had found true love, I just blushed, and then smiled. It was all so good.

Being in love for me, puts huge smiles on my face, and makes my heart flutter with excitement, I mean what else can I say, theres so much, so that's a start...and it'll never end...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

this is all i know about LOVE
    LOVE-its never something to be played around...its VERY POWERFUL... it can be your friend and it can be your worst enemy...i believe love is a mystery...and i believe i do not understand love, nor feel it...but hopefully i do want to feel and understand this LOVE...i heard so many stories but all comes with a mysterious feeling...soon i will feel such feeling...soon
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

Damn jane. That is a tough one . . .

Its a tough one because true love cannot be explained. Nor can its feeling be put on paper. Everybody can try though, I know I tried and it drained the life outta me.

Enrique E. "Addicited" gets pretty close, it is Beautiful...
    and Innova is right, it is hard to put into words, but you can certainly express how it makes you feel. You know it when it does happen...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

ok.. if you read my journal.. you know how I feel about the word..

Love is a hard one.. Its different for everyone. I was really curious about how other people see it..

What is your definition?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally posted by squirrley
    Enrique E. "Addicited" gets pretty close, it is Beautiful...
    and Innova is right, it is hard to put into words, but you can certainly express how it makes you feel. You know it when it does happen...
    Ooo of course it can be expressed, thats the beauty of "Real" star crossed love, but to put into words, any real love will drain trying. Even a writer like myself and im sure others have tried as well.

ps.. Squirrley... I am not a big fan of his.. but I do love that song!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

I am 17, and love to me is unexplainable.. You could be down for the whole day and you see the person you love and it just makes you feel like all is right again. When your with the person you love and everything in your life feels complete, when they aren't with you it feels like something is missing.. When you want to spend all the time in the world with them..

I can't give very good explanations.. Sorry.

Def'n:

I think love (players can experience love) is something that can never be onesided, and that is key to the definition, otherwise it involves leading yourself on + lots of blindness. Love is a rational yet mysterious attraction that compels you to another for a variety of reasons, aesthetic and otherwise. I think true love is when you can love another and have this calm feeling as if you want to gray with them. The emotions in love vary each time, but I feel a strong connection to the other but healthy, its never taken to an extreme and never obsessive.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

love:

-listening to really BAD music because it makes you feel good or reminds you of someone
    -going to sleep because you want to see that person in your dreams
    -thinking about "that person" when you're lying in bed
    -sick to your stomach whenever you think about them
    -smiling a whole lot more then normal
    -everything just seems so much better
    -logging onto your computer more times then usual because you want to see if they're online
    much love xo

love . . . . bites.

Originally posted by sfalexi
    love . . . . bites.
    I love bitin'
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast