+ Follow This Topic

Thread: feelings for a girl at school

feelings for a girl at school

i'm not sure where to start... there's this girl in my class.... we've been friends for almost a year... i started to like her.. at first, i thought it's just another highschool crush.. but i cant stop thinking bout her, get angry when she hangs out with my other guy friends, cant stop doing things for her.. i even got into trouble for her..., soo.. one day i confess to her.. as expected, she said that she only see me as a friend... sigh.., then it became awkward for us.... after a while i started thinking, even if she dont like me, i still like her... so i tried my best to be my old self in front of her... it kinda suck being close to ur love but cant be close enough... if dats not enough, i think my bestfriend likes her... and he is much better than me, and she is much happier with him... always smiling and laughing..., my bestfriend kinda control his limit cause he knows i love the gurl... but when he did dat.. she's not happy... so i told my friend to make her smile everyday.. and he did.. now they're closer then ever.... i dont know wat to do anymore... she's happiest with my bestfriend.., and the other guys that like her is 100 times better than me... i'm 110kgs, low IQ, and i'm not a people person.. may be she's better of with the others... sigh.... i just need to know other peoples opinion.....ps(Sorry for the bad spelling..as i said..,low IQ)

I am faking it... if i'm not i wont be talking to anyone in school... especialy her... yes i do have low self esteem... but for real... i have never seen anyone dating a guy like me....

True and i realize that but i cant control love.... it's there in all of us... i just hope that mine wont be so bad.... she is one of the 'light in my life' that i dont want to fade away.... maybe should find someone else.... just maybe.... And because of her i hurt someone else who have sincere feellings for me..... sigh.. maybe it's just not meant to be....

Xenon,
    I had this problem too. That you love a girl and she just wanna be friends, though that does not work for you... Anyway, low IQ does not matter, it is about how you are, your inner self. Anyway, if You're not confident with yourself, work on it! I did it too, it really worked for me. And for this case, I should abandon you're thoughts about her. I know, easier said than done. I'm still thinking of a way myself to forget her. But my point is, that this does not happen only to you. My friend got the same thing, it's just normal. Anyway from what you are telling you seem a nice person, that's what counts.
    Amor vincit Omnia

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    I am faking it... if i'm not i wont be talking to anyone in school... especialy her... yes i do have low self esteem... but for real... i have never seen anyone dating a guy like me....
    Dating is a "numbers" game. If you ask enough girls out, one will eventually say yes if you are realistic about the kinds of girls you are asking. Generally speaking, people will date those whom they consider to be in their "range". For example, girls who are considered "10s" on a scale of 1-10 will generally only date 9s and 10s. Know what I mean? The good news is that the vast majority of people are somewhere between 3 and 8.

Give up on this girl who likes you friend, and try to avoid interaction with her until you have given yourself some time to heal. YOu'll be fine; everyone goes through this at one time or another.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Aww poor guy...you should brutally put her down and crush her. (lol jk).