+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guys in highschool?

guys in highschool?

what do you think?
    so..i'm in highschool and i'm wondering how to tell if a guy likes me.

my girl friends say
    they'll compliment you
    say hi
    treat you really nicely. but is this the only way?
    because one guy, he never actually says, "hi chloe". he doesn't compliment me, or treat me really nicely either..but i kind of get the feeling he might like me?
    instead of saying hello, he'll say "punched any doors lately?" or "can you punch my door?" yeah its dumb, its sort of an inside joke i guess. he says that evertime we have class, even though i just roll my eyes or give him a weird look.
    i'll pass my papers down the aisle and he'll be like, "oh is this door puncher's?"
    so basically, he never starts a conversation with me, he just teases me all the time.
    i have curly hair so i never wear it down because, idk its curly, but i decided to one day....and all my girl friends and teachers were like omg your hair is amazing! but then i got to physics and he was like,"wow. your hair's poofy today."

King Zarathu Guest
    Throw up a picture. One of the biggest things that will get us to start noticing will be your physical appearance.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Either he's picking on you because he's an ass.

Or he likes you can't think of any other way of expressing it because he's a pansy.

actually i'm quite aware that guys go for girls who are pretty. i'm not putting a picture up and i don't want a rating.

i just want to know, if a guy likes me, is he going to be nice and compliment me and eventually ask me out?

or could he like me even if he doesn't do those things?

like this guy, who teases me and makes goofy faces at me and is really obnoxious.
    and, don't be too mean, but do you really think he didn't like my hair? i got so many compliments and then i see him and-the exact opposite happens. oh well. at least he noticed.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarquis View Post
    i just want to know, if a guy likes me, is he going to be nice and compliment me and eventually ask me out?
    Not always--I'm more of a guy who is going to tease a girl until she pisses herself laughing.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So young, so naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    So young, so naive.
    maybe so. i don't even know what you're referring to.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarquis View Post
    maybe so. i don't even know what you're referring to.
    Aw, isn't she cute?

I wanna adopt you just so I try and preserve this innocence.

Send this 'lil boy my way, I'll teach him a lesson for behavin' that way towards you.

King Zarathu Guest
    You tell her, Fras!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    High school guys are stupid. I wouldn't worry about the poofy hair comment. He probably likes poofy hair,a nd thuis was his idiotic way of complimenting you. Next time ask if he wants to touch it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    High school guys are stupid. I wouldn't worry about the poofy hair comment. He probably likes poofy hair,a nd thuis was his idiotic way of complimenting you.
    **** you, I'm in high school and I rule over you and your jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Next time ask if he wants to touch it.
    That's hilarious! I was at a programming competition one time, and one of the girls that went to another school ran up to me (randomly!) and asked, "oh my God! Your hair is so pretty! Can I touch it?" Being the smartass I was, I said, "No, I'm gay" and walked off--but that's beside the point!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post

That's hilarious! I was at a programming competition one time, and one of the girls that went to another school ran up to me (randomly!) and asked, "oh my God! Your hair is so pretty! Can I touch it?" Being the smartass I was, I said, "No, I'm gay" and walked off--but that's beside the point!
    Way to charm the girls, Don Juan.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Way to charm the girls, Don Juan.
    Haha! Well, she was cute, but I didn't want anything to do with her. I was there to get the competition done--and we won 1st place. We still have the plaque we won in our room.

I did simular things in high school, but I was never interested in asking any of the girls I made fun of out, becuae I was never intereseted in dating (ya I know I am odd). But teasing even in the most stupid ways can be a way to show interest in another person.

i never really did either, tons of compliments or teasing that is. usually i'd just talk with her a lot until i got to know her then ask her out if she didn't have a boyfriend. if this guy is teasing you casually it might just be friendly and nothing more. thought really, if you're interested in this guy it wouldn't hurt for you to flirt a little instead of just trying to read into his actions.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast