+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls and Mind Games

Girls and Mind Games

How come so many girls have to play mind games and create drama for no reason? I met so many females who would play hard to get, not return phone calls or say they are busy when I ask them out etc.. , but when I move on, find somebody else or become indifferent to them, suddenly they want me, call me, ask me out It doesn't make any sence How come they don't want to go out when I want them, but when the passion is gone they are pissed off, and act like they want me back. WTF?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DXX View Post
    How come so many girls have to play mind games and create drama for no reason? I met so many females who would play hard to get, not return phone calls or say they are busy when I ask them out etc.. , but when I move on, find somebody else or become indifferent to them, suddenly they want me, call me, ask me out It doesn't make any sence How come they don't want to go out when I want them, but when the passion is gone they are pissed off, and act like they want me back. WTF?
    You're asking a question not even women really know the answer to.

Drama allows women to express themselves with their bodies, it gives them a chance to be self-righteous, and most importantly, it feeds that ego and gives them a self-esteem boost.

"OH MY GOD HE WON'T STOP CALLING ME LOLLLL I MUST REALLY BE SECKSI CUZ LIEK MEN KEEP CALLIn MEEEEEEEE </pretending_to_dislike_it>"

****ing females.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you aren't giving girls long enough to consider dating you. I mean, if you come out of nowhere and ask them out, maybe they never thought of looking at you romantically, and after you issue an invitation, they are reflecting on whether or not they could see you in that way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do people like you always use so many unnecessary emoticons?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe you aren't giving girls long enough to consider dating you. I mean, if you come out of nowhere and ask them out, maybe they never thought of looking at you romantically, and after you issue an invitation, they are reflecting on whether or not they could see you in that way.
    Nope, I don't come out of nowhere and ask, but for some reason they love to play games with me, they just like me to chase them around, but I become indifferent to girls like that, because of their mind games, and just get somebody else. I hate childish behaiviour.

Also, you didn't explain why they start chasing me when I have somebody else or don't want them anymore?

Also, how is it my fault that they are insecure and it takes them months just to decide if they want to go out or not? lol, why would I wait for so long? I like having a woman, because mastrurbation gets kinda boring

Insecure women always try to make men feel guilty and control them through guilt. Kinda like religion does with karma and sins. They always make you think that you did something wrong or there's something wrong with you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm. I think you just need to learn how to play the game better. Women LIKE when a man chases them, and very many men enjoy the chase. This has not a lot to do with insecurity, it is just the way the game is played. Your chasing them makes them know that you really want them.

Anyway, I don't mean to make light of these women's behavior, but if this is a regular problem for you, then perhaps you should question whether or not this has something to do with you and your game...
    Last edited by vashti; 23-10-06 at 06:38 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Unless of course you've had the misfortune of encountering only drama queens, you should consider that maybe the reason this always happens to you is because of something you do (edit- vash; great minds think alike). Also, if these girls are so childish and immature, do they really have the patience to scheme away at mind games with you for months?

Yes, many girls want you to pursue them, not just to feel wanted, or to follow the 'dating rules', but also to filter out guys who are only looking for a quickie from them and will therefore not put in the energy to pursue them. Speaking of such guys, let me quote you: "I like having a woman, because mastrurbation gets kinda boring"

of course, if have it all wrong and you're not 'like that' at all, then why complain about some childish girls? just stick to the mature straight-forward ones.
    Last edited by Tiay; 23-10-06 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hmm. I think you just need to learn how to play the game better. Women LIKE when a man chases them, and very many men enjoy the chase. This has not a lot to do with insecurity, it is just the way the game is played. Your chasing them makes them know that you really want them.

Anyway, I don't mean to make light of these women's behavior, but if this is a regular problem for you, then perhaps you should question whether or not this has something to do with you and your game...
    I seriously doubt that many men enjoy chasing drama queens lol. Usually, guys who chase girls like that are clueless or just desperate. That's why drama queens surround themselves by loosers who can't make a choice. Also, I don't have a game, I hate games and ppl who play them. I'm not 16 years old.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you trying to date drama queens? You should be avoiding them. Not all women play games, you know.

I think Tiay and I are of like minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    Unless of course you've had the misfortune of encountering only drama queens, you should consider that maybe the reason this always happens to you is because of something you do (edit- vash; great minds think alike). Also, if these girls are so childish and immature, do they really have the patience to scheme away at mind games with you for months?

Yes, many girls want you to pursue them, not just to feel wanted, or to follow the 'dating rules', but also to filter out guys who are only looking for a quickie from them and will therefore not put in the energy to pursue them. Speaking of such guys, let me quote you: "I like having a woman, because mastrurbation gets kinda boring"

of course, if have it all wrong and you're not 'like that' at all, then why complain about some childish girls? just stick to the mature straight-forward ones.
    So what you are really saying is that girls start playing these games to see if they can control a guy? cause when they see he is not going to be a puppy on a leash they tell themselves: " oh, he must be only after my pussy"

and mature and straight forward ones are hard to find, most girls I met like drama and control even if they say they don't

King Zarathu Guest
    Regardless of everybody else's posts, I'm right.

So what you are really saying is that girls start playing these games to see if they can control a guy?
    no.. that's not what i'm saying at all. But you still think that I am saying it.. ? seriously, you sound like you're so convinced this is what's happening to you, you read it into everything that happens.

mature and straight forward ones are hard to find, most girls I met like drama and control even if they say they don't
    according to your view. You've either had a run of extraordinary bad luck or it's all in your head. Seriously, most girls hate drama and are not after control, nor getting a 'puppy on a leash' type.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    no.. that's not what i'm saying at all. But you still think that I am saying it.. ? seriously, you sound like you're so convinced this is what's happening to you, you read it into everything that happens.

according to your view. You've either had a run of extraordinary bad luck or it's all in your head. Seriously, most girls hate drama and are not after control, nor getting a 'puppy on a leash' type.
    well, maybe you're right in a sense that I was subconsciously attracted to those kind of girls, and from now on I'll just brush them off. For some reason almost every single girl I met lately was extremely insecure, played head games and tried to control me, by making me feel guilty. I hope not all girls are like that.

Don't listen to what females say, they're emotionally driven and not so much for the logic side. Compare what they say to what they do and you'll see that most of the things they say are complete bullshit.

And yeah those girls just want what is at risk, if they see they have you at their ease, they won't pay attention to you, but once they see you don't care about them, they'll be all over you.

Because we can. That is all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast