+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Womens Mind Games

Womens Mind Games

hey i met this girl i asked if she wanted to go out for a drink or something about 1.5 months ago she kept making excuses like "im working", so i got the mesage and never called her agian, anyway i see her at this local club i dont say anything to her even though she keeps looking over at me. A few days later she sends me a msg saying " Im sorry for being a bitch give me a call sometime", so i call her and we make a lunch date and she tells me she cant wait and she would love to go to lunch with me. So i make plans i call her leave a voicemail saying i have made plans call or msg me so i can find out wat time to get her now 3 days after still no msg no nothing i have no idea i have sent her a msg no response so now and the lunch date is soon. I dunno if she just playing mind games with me or not can anyone give me any advice thanks!

hey man if she want to play games with u, play game with her show her how u feel like..... i wouldnt take that bs. that same shit just happen to me like since this past 2 weeks if u read my other message u will know...... but man dont let her do that shit to u.
    Last edited by JasonRebel17; 08-12-04 at 10:42 AM.

yeah. i always say the best way to deal with a snob is to snob them right back. if she ever tells you that she wants to go out with you or something tell her you have a girlfriend or you're busy or something. don't even deal with shit like that cause then you end up looking spineless.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

maybe she is only confused or in middle of leaving somebody.
    Please use no mail or phone, ask her directly! when some man would send me sms about going to first date, i would not respond usually. Maybe she didnt get the message?
    More about me on homepage

Seriously, don't play games back. The eye for an eye theory doesn't work in life.

You want her to be serious about it, you have to make it happen. Confront her. Say something along the lines of, "What the hell? Do you want to date me or not? I don't like to play games. I want a girl who will be honest."

If that's how you feel, of course. Don't wait for it, talk to her when you get the chance, and give her the choice to be honest, or continue down her little path of games.

Just my suggestion.

Play games with HER. Then she'll see.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

yea mind games. i love them. just do one of two things either give it back or just run away. best advice youll ever hear.
    awannn