+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My standards are dropping...

My standards are dropping...

OK im a pretty decent looking guy whos confident and funny. I've been with some really gorgeous girls, but I've noticed that lately the girls I find attractive are the ones who don't get asked out alot, like the nerdy girl types who read alot, lol. Like I told my friend that I kinda like this one nerdy girl and he was like "eww, you like her?!" Is there anything up with me for being attracted to these girls and not the tall leggy blondes I see around? I suppose it kindof benefitial to me because if they dont get alot of dates theyre probably quite loyal when they are in a relationship, especially if I really am as hot as some girls have said I am, I guess. lol

no there is nothing wrong with u. ur just finding ur niche. there is alot to be said for u just not going after the *hot* gurls. so to say. Maybe it means u are maturing and finding other things sexy and appealing. Like brains or morals and decency. everyone is attracted to different things. ur just coming into urs. heck maybe its just a faze, just go with the flow and dont ever date someone becuz u think ur friends will approve. also dont count a gurl out becuz u think ur friends wont approve

I don't think there's "anything up with you". You can't help what you're attracted to. But whatever it is, go for it. Then you'll be happy cause you're have a girl that you love to look at. Who cares? My very good friend is attracted to heavy women. He loves a big girl. I don't give a crap. I personally am not attracted to them, but he's happy as hell with them, and I'm happy for him cause he's loving his current relationship. I don't look at him as "less a man" or anything. He's a freakin' awesome friend.

I mean, if your friend didn't like blondes, would that mean that you're not going to date them? Screw him (in a figurative sense). Since YOU'RE the one that's going to be in the relationship, make sure YOU are happy.

Alexi

i would have to definetely agree...those friends have no say on what you want to do in life...Hey you think she's cute and you think you'll have a fun time with her... then heck GO 4 iT!! theres nothing holding you back! keep us posted man
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

Exactly, if you like her..go for it. If they don't understand, thats their problem.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Your tastes are maturing. Maybe all of those "leggy blondes" were stupid. There is no problem liking someone who your friends are not attracted to. That would be boring and might get competitive if you guys liked the same girls all the time. By the way why not consider these girls intelligent instead of nerdy and it might brighten your perspective of them.
    So let's get to the point, let's roll another joint.

I love tall legged blondes, and to the posters here, don't hate cause you're jealous. The hot blondes I date are bright, but then again, they gotta be to go to my school.

But I don't think thats dropping standards, you're just looking for something different. Nice girls can be fairly attractive in their own way, although not headturning like a tall legged blonde.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ahhhh..nevermind your friends. everyone has different taste in women and if your are diffent it shouldn't matter. what you should be more concerned about is if she gets along with your friends. that's more important because your friends won't be going out with her, but she'll probabaly be spending more time with you and your friends. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Is there anything up with me for being attracted to these girls and not the tall leggy blondes I see around?
    IMHO, something is up, and that something is that you are seeking your friends' validation less than you used to. Perhaps you always liked the bookish type better, and only went out with TLBs (tall leggy blondes) so that your friends wouldn't laugh at you.