+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Females only opinion on this please (girl behaviour)

Females only opinion on this please (girl behaviour)

please can someone tell me about this girls behaviour to men and body language

aftet a big bust up of not talking for 6 weeks,aggressive talking and attutite she became very passive,talking in a very mild voice to me and started to look deep into my eyes about six times,then started positioning herself on the floor next to me or standing in front of me in my view forcing me achknowledge her.

also been events where she has rubbed the back of my shoulders telling me how great it is to have me their.

we talked about dating in past and she said if she was single we could,but never been situation where we were both single.

argument at work lead to her saying she only liked me as a friend which based on previous talk seemed crap to me.

In the past she seemed to poke her nose alot into my private life,asking friends questions about me and listening into my conversations with other people.

I think this girl is ****ing with my mind,playing games and seems to love it when i am really pissed off wiith her.she has become my boss .

how do i reverse this situation.I have tryed blanking her and asking her to stay out of my private life but as my boss its difficult as she can turn other staff onto her side.

ps when she is around me i have noticed she keeps pulling her top down over her waist at work or pulling her top down on social events.BUT this is always around me often while looking at me i just dont get this.She does not perform this action in front of other men or women on shift,its like she is uneasy around me.......

Even when she has a boyfriend this shit carries on..

I think she has some sort of thing for me,do you agree

am i reading to much into things,please honest opinions

her friends told me to wipe her number out of my phone book and have no contact with her due to these actions.They are older than her and thing she is immature.

sorry for answering this because i'm a guy...but it looks like you have dominatrix barbie on your hands
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Couldn't have put it better. Hitch is right.
    Spammer Spanker

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    tread very carefully. i get the feeling she's not so much interested in you as she wants to use you. for what purpose, i don't know. just watch out for yourself k?

The better place at the end of your dreams

Even tho I am a guy if I was in your shoes, I would report it to the correct people as it is basically sexual harrasment. Because her actions are not wanted let alone welcomed, and it seems she is using her position to only make her advances and make sure she is around you as much as possible.

anachronistic Guest
    agreed with hitch and jurupa.

and i am a guy too.

oh and just so you know, guys will post in your 'girls only' threads. there's no way you can block us out.

Plus, the guys may have been in your shoes or have some idea what you're talking about, so it's always good to get input from both genders

you always want the one u cant have... then when u finally get what u want shes a bitch... I am a guy tho sorry!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Plus, the guys may have been in your shoes or have some idea what you're talking about, so it's always good to get input from both genders
    yes, and it's often nice to let us know you're aiming a question at a specific gender, too. it allows us guys to think like females.

next time be sure to post it in the female part of the forum.

i like to read these topics ,i can learn much daily english and oral english .Thanks.
    Peter Han
    Sales Manager
    Changlin Forest Limited
    Cell :+86 13852099894
    MSN :salecabinet@hotmail.com
    E-mail:saleplywood@yahoo.com.cn
    If you are in a position to use or import chinese plywood and wood products ,please e-mail me .I will do my best to help you .
    (Chinese Plywood,chinese wood products)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a guy, and I'm not sorry.