+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused with LOVE

Confused with LOVE

I just recently broke up with my boyfriend and I was with him for 3 years. I love him so much. I can't stop thinking about him, I cry every night. We had so many problems so I broke up with him, He was very strict on me and didn't like any of my friends.I did some stupid things, such as lie to him. So he broke up with him. But I begged for him back and told him I changed and he said if we got bck things will be different. I wasn't allowed out with my friends, I had to call him every where I went, even if I jumped in the shower I had to call him. And I said ok fine I'll do it. HE USED TO CALL ME NAMES SUCH AS S.L.U.T, B.I.T.C.H. but I still stuck by him loving him. I stayed with him for abit and then broke it off. I told him I couldnt handle it anymore. I needed space. He got really upset and said to me that I hurt him really badly and yet he still took me back, and I just took off. I have recently met this guy. his so gorjuz, he treats me so good. IM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM, BUT I LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS. He shows me respect doesnt call me names, introduced me to his whole fmaily, his friends, I introduced him to my family and friends, (but my family dont know his my boyfriend) and they all loved him and his side loves me. He talks to me about getting married. He told everyone his serious about me. My ex boyfriend wants me back really badly, and I want him back to but I don't want the headache again of fighting and name calling, I told him if he wants me back his got to change, he agreed but told me it'll take awhile for him to trust me again and let me go out with my friends. He told me I'm the only gurl for him. But then I said forget it.
    I don't know what I want. I need help. I love my ex. But I'm so happy with my recent boyfriend. I'm sorry that this is so long. Their's more to it but I cant write it all. I'll be here forever. I just wanna know what I should do...should I stay with this guy cause he makes me happy, or should I go back with my ex because I love him so much and miss him so much, but don't forget he doesn't trust me and won't let me out with my friends and all that kinda stuff.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neither one. You don't love the new guy, and you're leading him on.

Your ex is abusive.

I think your ex is not ready for a relationship at all right now. He is in a state of insanity and can't control himself because of what has happened. He needs time to figure things out in his own head and learn to trust you and himself again. Although I don't think you should go back with him because he isn't going to change over night or even soon probably. He needs to be on his own to realize what is going on in his head.

Whether or not you should eventually go back out with him - I don't know. But probably not.

Just my opinion.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

You're ex is an asshole. I get the whole familiarity thing, I do, but honest to god, what the hell are you thinking considering getting back with him? He clearly treated you horribly and was way too controlling. Cut him out of your life completely. He is only going to cause you pain and you don't need that.

Stay with your current boyfriend only if you are actually attracted to him. If you're not then don't **** with him, let him know where he stands.
    Last edited by TDurden; 06-12-06 at 08:07 AM.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Your ex needs to be beaten with a blunt instrument. Get out of the way. I'll do it.

Still want him back? Great. I've still got plenty of blunt instrument here for you, too.

What the **** is wrong with you, girl? Firstly, you are totally punishing the sweet new guy for the misdeeds of the last guy, who sounds like Satan himself, and then you say you're actually confused about which one is better?

Cathliya- get in here and talk to this girl!
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 06-12-06 at 12:11 PM.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god! Girls like this make men think we are all crazy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh my god! Girls like this make men think we are all crazy.
    And men like that make women think we're all assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by kamea03 View Post
    I just recently broke up with my boyfriend and I was with him for 3 years. I love him so much. I can't stop thinking about him, I cry every night. We had so many problems so I broke up with him, He was very strict on me and didn't like any of my friends.I did some stupid things, such as lie to him. So he broke up with him. But I begged for him back and told him I changed and he said if we got bck things will be different. I wasn't allowed out with my friends, I had to call him every where I went, even if I jumped in the shower I had to call him. And I said ok fine I'll do it. HE USED TO CALL ME NAMES SUCH AS S.L.U.T, B.I.T.C.H. but I still stuck by him loving him. I stayed with him for abit and then broke it off. I told him I couldnt handle it anymore. I needed space. He got really upset and said to me that I hurt him really badly and yet he still took me back, and I just took off. I have recently met this guy. his so gorjuz, he treats me so good. IM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM, BUT I LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS. He shows me respect doesnt call me names, introduced me to his whole fmaily, his friends, I introduced him to my family and friends, (but my family dont know his my boyfriend) and they all loved him and his side loves me. He talks to me about getting married. He told everyone his serious about me. My ex boyfriend wants me back really badly, and I want him back to but I don't want the headache again of fighting and name calling, I told him if he wants me back his got to change, he agreed but told me it'll take awhile for him to trust me again and let me go out with my friends. He told me I'm the only gurl for him. But then I said forget it.
    I don't know what I want. I need help. I love my ex. But I'm so happy with my recent boyfriend. I'm sorry that this is so long. Their's more to it but I cant write it all. I'll be here forever. I just wanna know what I should do...should I stay with this guy cause he makes me happy, or should I go back with my ex because I love him so much and miss him so much, but don't forget he doesn't trust me and won't let me out with my friends and all that kinda stuff.
    you are definately leading the other guy on, you might care about the new guy but he is sooo a rebound for your ex!, never get back with your ex, you might love him but staying with him will lead you to the jerry springer show! no matter how much i loved someone , if he started calling me names and kept me pretty much locked up i would know that its for the best to get away from him, no matter how much i loved him.

NO ONE should be treated in such a crap way, i know its very hard when you care but this guy just wants a girl to control and as soon as you break things up, he is alone and will use any kind word etc to get you back.

Trust me, you have broken up with him for a reason, going back to him will just perlong things further.
    I have known girls to be beaten and so afarid to leave the man for fear of their life!!! dont let it get to that point! leave whilst you still can ! xx