+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I have a problem?

Do I have a problem?

Okay, this has been bothering me for a while now.

I have this fetish/obsession with panties. Now, the problem is that for a few years now I've been sneaking into my best friend's (a girl) underwear and taking pairs of her panties and sometimes, when I know she won't be back for a bit, I jerk off into the crotch and put them back. Now I do this with her clean panties, not what you would find in the dirty laundry.
    She once caught me looking through them and her and I had a discussion about my fascination, and she even gave me a pair that I liked.

She's a good friend of mine and I've know her for 15 years. We went to elementary, middle and high school together. As of today I'm 20 and she's 19.

Now I don't know if she knows what I'm doing or not, because if she does, she hasn't said a word to me about it. I've been doing this for about three/four years now.

My question is what should I do? Is this a big problem for me? Am I sick and demented to be doing this?

Please Help Me!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

dirty little man. just stop, okay? cause that shit is gross.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    zOMG!!!1 u 2??! be careful, m8t!! i spooged teh c rotch of my friend's panties and she got PREGNAT!!!!!

I hope you're kidding. I really, really do.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    IF my guy friend did that, I would be pissed! Thats just gross.

If you really have an obsession with panties....go to kmart--the womens section--buy some undies---and go to town.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

...I got this one.

I'll address this as if you were telling the truth, which I seriously doubt, honestly.

What the **** is wrong with you, bluejay? How can you even ask if you "have a problem"? Are you unaware that your actions are not only disgusting, violating and just plain unsanitary in addition to being seriously illegal?

Why your friend puts up with this insanity is a mystery to me, because there is no way she doesn't know somebody is spooging in her panties and the evidence clearly points to your crazy ass.

Stop. It. At. Once.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This topic just made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    This topic just made my day.
    Mine too!
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

I am telling the truth. It's not something I do frequently, just something that's happened. I know it's wrong, and I need to get some help for it.
    Now I've only don't it four or five times total, but I've taken her underwear several more times.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still don't believe you, but I'll humor you because I just burned my dinner and I have nothing better to do. What you're doing is sick, sick, sick. In fact, I'd go so far as to say really ****ING sick. Okay, so you like jacking off in panties. No biggie. Go buy some. Don't use your friend's. Or, if you absolutely must, purchase a dirty pair of e-bay. I'm sure there's some skank selling her panties for cash.

****ing gross.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

sazzya1987 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejay17 View Post
    Okay, this has been bothering me for a while now.

I have this fetish/obsession with panties. Now, the problem is that for a few years now I've been sneaking into my best friend's (a girl) underwear and taking pairs of her panties and sometimes, when I know she won't be back for a bit, I jerk off into the crotch and put them back. Now I do this with her clean panties, not what you would find in the dirty laundry.
    She once caught me looking through them and her and I had a discussion about my fascination, and she even gave me a pair that I liked.

She's a good friend of mine and I've know her for 15 years. We went to elementary, middle and high school together. As of today I'm 20 and she's 19.

Now I don't know if she knows what I'm doing or not, because if she does, she hasn't said a word to me about it. I've been doing this for about three/four years now.

My question is what should I do? Is this a big problem for me? Am I sick and demented to be doing this?

Please Help Me!
    Very disrespectful to your girl friend and to any girl you become friends with.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude. I was thinking that myself. Get some nice pics, post 'em on e-bay and start selling cheap underwear to perverts. Best business idea EVAR!

This thread has given me more laughs....

Gribble, I've just tried to give you rep again and can't.

Bluejay, you are seriously wacko, you goat.
    Spammer Spanker

Wow, man. This is so weird that I'm speechless. Jerking off in a girl's panties. You need help before you end up on the most wanted list, dude.