+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bestfriend+boyfriend=revenge

Bestfriend+boyfriend=revenge

okay so i have a problem and its with my bestfriend. well my bestfriend is a very very flirtacious person sometimes i think she does it just for fun or maybe its just her nature but she knows what shes doing and she thinks its funny. everyguy she talks to or i talk to she flirts with them sexualy. she even does it with my boyfriends and to people she knows im really interested in. for some reason it just dosn't feel right not to introduce them to her its almost a thing now where i introduce them to her just to see what they'll do and they always do the same thing.she lives in a diff state than i do at this moment because of family problems so i can only talk to her on the phone at this time and point thats the reason i introduce them to the people and she does it over the phone. sometimes she will end up talking to my boyfriends and somehow gets them talking about there problems and secrets and holds it above my head in some situations. everytime something happens she always has another side to the story and knows something i dont know about someone close to me. i know people keep telling me not to be her friend but its hard to do that because i've confronted her about it and she comes off all innocent so i can't have any reason not to be her friend because from what she's telling me its the guys flirting with her. but then the guys tell me its her whos coming on to them. i've even went as far as being on the phone with the guys and her not knowing it and she brings sexual things up and stuff and as soon as shes gonna say it she says oh i know shes on the phone like she dosnt want me to hear(this has happend on plenty of occasions) so i know something is up i just dont know if shes doing it on purpose or if she is just an attention whore. i would really love to know should i get her back and get revenge ( i sure would love that ) or what should i do to fix this problem? I need to know is it me..is it her ...or is it the guys?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you trust your friend? If not, then why do you keep her around? Same for your boyfriends, BTW. If you don't trust them, then cut them loose. This is not a court of law, and they don't have to actually be proven guilty of anything in order for you to not trust them. Use your common sense, and don't allow people to treat you in ways you wouldn't treat them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would you be around someone who does this to you? What kind of FRIEND is that? If it bothers you so much, then DON'T hang around her!

I had a friend like that, and I had to cut her loose yrs ago. I must say I'm happy with my decision.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Strike two! Multiple threads!
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Strike two! Multiple threads!
    and at multiple forums.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Apparently, she's just desperate for an English teacher to come and hit her with a rolled-up newspaper.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Apparently, she's just desperate for an English teacher to come and hit her with a rolled-up newspaper.
    lol i love silly little things like that.

but dont you get the name? she is dazed and confused. someone has to lay the smack down on her ass.

Did you see what TDurden said to her in one of those other threads-with-the-same-original-post?

I just love that Ben.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    yes. i also find it funny how one of the mods sweeped through the forum recently, and cleaned up every mess but this.

haha you guys are gay get a life sitting on the internet all day posting useless comments to people lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dayzedNconfused View Post
    haha you guys are gay get a life sitting on the internet all day posting useless comments to people lmao
    This coming from the person who posted three of the same thread and a 4th equally useless and unintelligible thread
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Oh, God. I feel so gay.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    dazed doesn't deserve any help.