+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want revenge!

I want revenge!

Seriously my ex is an absolute dickhead he deserves anything he can get. Any ideas? I was thinking if I ever saw him again I could kick him in the balls but I don't know if I could actually do that.. maybe something less direct? He made me feel like shit I want him to feel the same!

Just sit back and relax. I'm sure he will $%*# up somewhere down the line without you having to do a thing.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

First at least tell what he did.

yeah. rohit20 has a point. what did he do?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    can we be any more childish??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Kill his whole family

That should take care of it
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever he did, you deserved it.

He cheated on me, it wasn't a one time thing they were seeing eachother for three weeks and he went on a holiday with his footy team and she was with him.. they began going out officiallly 3 days before me and him broke up.... we only broke up because my friend showed me a picture of them two so i questioned him, he then broke up with me in a text message saying his been seeing her everyday. Last week I found out he has 2 kids which he didn't bother telling me about. He hasn't even called to see how I'm doing (not that I would pick up.. but still). I have even spoke to her because when she found out about me she wanted to talk to me and I told her everything. She was in shock and said she used to see my name in his phone and he would tell her I was a friend. Numerous lies he said to me have just gotten to me and I feel it is so unfair he gets to be in this happy sappy relationship (the girl decided to stay with him).

Karma will come back around and bite his ass... Or at least that's what you need to tell yourself lest you do something stupid and end up in jail because you're an idiot that cannot control their temper.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

hahhah
    no I'm not that crazy

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think you should try to see this from another point of view - this guy is an ass. You should try to be happy that you didn't get stuck with him, and someone else will.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would think, like Vash said, you would consider your luck in getting rid of him. What's to gain from revenge? You got the best deal of all - not having to be with such a douchebag.

I find with dickhead exes, they get theirs without you having to do anything. Being the people they are, they always find a way to mess their lives up for themselves. My ex cheated on me, and to this day says he'll never find anyone as great as me - boo hoo! He's broke and is dating some bitch who hits him and stuff. All I had to do was leave, and he got what he deserved.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Revenge is a waste of time.

Let's be realistic here-- he dumped you and already has another girlfriend.. do you really think he's going to care what you try and do to him? Anything you could possibly come up with will only make you look insane and pathetic anyway.

Not that I condone this at all, because it is immature... but I couldn't help but think of this song...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRepGvAf04"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    Last edited by cewzp4; 20-04-09 at 06:45 AM.

Hate is related to love... if you want revenge it is because some part of you still loves him.

The opposite of love is indifference --- not caring.

Revenge is based on emotions which are ever changing... which means you will never be able to do enough to equal the emotional damage you feel he has put you through... because as time goes by it will feel like he has hurt you much worse.

Throw in the towel... you're finished with him... count your blessings that the relationship didn't drag on longer than it had... and that you have learned your lesson.

Karma is a bitch and sooner or later he will come across someone crazy enough to actually sacrifice their own happiness in order to deprive him of his --- but that person shouldn't be you.

Be indifferent and move on with your life. The greatest thing you can do is do better than him...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast