+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: talking to girls (not neccesarly ones you like)

talking to girls (not neccesarly ones you like)

Like how do you aproach and begin talking without seeming strange? i think it would seem strange if a random girl i knew from class that i never really talk to came up to me and started talking. But then i don't knwo cause the girl si do talk to i knwo from mutual friends, same group of friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

you talk to them like anyone else.

hi.

hi how's it going?

good you?

good.

so.......
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

and what's wrong with being a little strange?

it's not the talking as much as the approach i don't know.
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

some women even believe that you are trying to hit onto her if you talked with her

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I approach them the same way as anyone else. Usually something comes up that we both can relate to, I make some sort of comment, and it leads to a conversation.

Be normal. Let's say something funny happens and both of you see it, draw yourself together by sharing a private joke about what you both saw; say something that she's probably thinking too but isn't verbalizing. That immediately makes a connection.

After that, you can say, "Hey, I'm (first name)" What's your first name?" That makes her comfortable because you extended yourself and now you both each other's first name. After that, you wing it.

that would be easy but she knows me and girls know i'm not a big girl talker.

So, break from character and say something to her. If they all know that you don't talk much, then what you do say will have more of an impact...they'll be thinking "Holy crap, he spoke!" At first, she may not know what to say; but just say something like "Hi" and smile. That may be a good start.

Just because you speak up doesn't mean you win her heart or anything.

Watch old episodes of the "Wonder Years" (from the late 1980's early 1990's...I'm sure it is on cable now) for guidance

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    So, break from character and say something to her. If they all know that you don't talk much, then what you do say will have more of an impact...they'll be thinking "Holy crap, he spoke!" At first, she may not know what to say; but just say something like "Hi" and smile. That may be a good start.

Just because you speak up doesn't mean you win her heart or anything.
    it's just when you go to a girl atlest from what i gather you generally have some sort of an intrest in them and if i never talk to any girls really (i do sometimes) then you know she will know i like her for sure and knowing she knows i like her 100% would make me more nervous.

Sometimes you have to take risks. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

omg she did it with someone else today, she turned around and said hi, unfortunately i don't sit behind her but beside her. And wow there was no moment of embarrassment, i think it may just be my shyness of the opposite sex getting in the way.

Somebody up there hates me.............
    I did it! by talking baout how it was our last civics class and i probably could have kept going but the teacher said enough, lets start the presentations and ya so grrr.......

nope that applies to the last girl... i met during the summer but things were fine until she started doing bad in school and had to end it for time. ya i got nowhere i got maybe two lines out when i was cut off.....

edit: and ya just so i can explain i do like this girl, in this case and i did before so i'm not just trying to ask her out for the hell of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast