+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems and Problems

Problems and Problems

I dont know from where to start . My relationship is full of problems. Totally ****ed up.

I'm 16 year old and my gf is also of same age.
    Me and my gf are together from 7 months . Our relationship is totally emotional nothin physical . Not even kiss or hug . She created a gap between us . I always tried to give as strong emotional relationship that I can give. But she never give me that too. I know it sounds weird but yh that is the truth . She changed from almost three months . First we used to meet but she changed . I dont know what happened. I tried to talk to her about this but she always made some excuses

Now she doesnt even meet me . She doesnt even give me time on phone. She doesnt give me time .
    I dont know why she has created a gap between us . Please tell me somethin.

And I'm my possessiveness is increasing day by day . She talks to a guy who is a flirt . I mean complete flirt .He is not a good guy. He said I love u to her many times but she always changed the topic . I dont want her to talk to that guy but she wants to talk with him . We fight daily on this issue . I dont know what to do. I'm afraid our relationship will break bcoz all of this.

I love her a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and I dont want to lose her. Please give me some solutions to these problems

well my advice is to ask her "whats wrong" or "is there something on your mind" thats about the only way to find out. or maybe you could talk to the guy shes flirting with...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are only 16. The truth is that relationships at this age are not meant to last. You are supposed to learn what you can from this girl, and then move on to the next one and learn some more.

I don't think things are looking good for you at this point, and I think all of your "I love you's" and constant expressions of concern about your relationship are going to make you look weak to her, and weak is not an attractive quality.

I would suggest you break things off with her, but I know you won't listen. Therefore, I will say that the only chance you have is to keep your anxieties to yourself. She either will - or won't - break up with you, but if you haven't resorted to acts of desperation, at least you can walk away with your dignity.

Sorry, hun - it sucks to be 16, but it doesn't last forever.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i disagree with that vashti, i think so matter what age you are at love can last i just this younger is less probable because of freedom and because you don't sleep together not that, that will change for me as i would rather wait until marriage. Not to mention that one of the reason they might not is lack of experience but i think they could, not forever but could definably last if enough was put in i just don't think younger teens yet have that freedom.

although they done last i don't agree that they arn't meant to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    I dont know from where to start . My relationship is full of problems. Totally ****ed up.

I'm 16 year old and my gf is also of same age.
    Me and my gf are together from 7 months . Our relationship is totally emotional nothin physical . Not even kiss or hug . She created a gap between us . I always tried to give as strong emotional relationship that I can give. But she never give me that too. I know it sounds weird but yh that is the truth . She changed from almost three months . First we used to meet but she changed . I dont know what happened. I tried to talk to her about this but she always made some excuses

Now she doesnt even meet me . She doesnt even give me time on phone. She doesnt give me time .
    I dont know why she has created a gap between us . Please tell me somethin.

And I'm my possessiveness is increasing day by day . She talks to a guy who is a flirt . I mean complete flirt .He is not a good guy. He said I love u to her many times but she always changed the topic . I dont want her to talk to that guy but she wants to talk with him . We fight daily on this issue . I dont know what to do. I'm afraid our relationship will break bcoz all of this.

I love her a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and I dont want to lose her. Please give me some solutions to these problems
    Try giving her some space.

Let HER come to you. Don't ask why, just do it.

And don't let her talking to the guy bother you. I know how it feels, but put other priorities before the relationship, and let it get less important. It will no longer bother you, and then you will want to start flirting with other girls (without the will to get vengeance) and if she is worth it, you will both meet in the middle.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 29-01-07 at 01:30 AM.

kai, while I do believe it is possible to have a serious relationship at 16, I don't think she is interested.
    She could also be doing it for attention, in which case maybe you should stop calling her, and leave her alone, this will definitely get her your attention.
    If you really want to you could play her game, do what she does, flirt with other girls, don't give her too much time, that kinda stuff.
    To be honest though, I don't see this relationship going anywhere, her behavior suggests that she is not ready for serious commitment.
    If you really think she is the one, you might wanna try again later, when she has matured a bit.

I'm not sayin she is flirtin with that guy , I'm jus sayin she talks to him.

My main prob is she doesnt give me time . She always make this excuse" It is not possible at this time"

I think she is afraid of her parents but earlier she used to meet me . At that time she was also afraid of her parents .

Yh one more thing . Whe I touch her or hug her she says "I dont like it".