+ Follow This Topic

Thread: female help please ? :s

female help please ? :s

ok here's the whole story little like a fairytail only that the end isn't oke

2 years ago there was this girl that I was so crazy about, but she didn't feel the same, do I didn't really know here she seemed perfect for me,,, time passed and I forgot about her, we kept a little in toutch because her boyfriend was a friend of mine. and then 3 month's ago they broke up. she talked to me about it (she always did about things when it wasn't going good with her) I supported her a lot, and she insisted that we'dd meet some time. I didn't really feel like it, because I knew that I was gonna hit the same drag as 2 years ago. (fal in love with her and break my heart again) so I tryed to avoid her a bit. aventually I gave in and we started to meet and became damn good friend. I practeclly lived there for a month,,, I thought that friendship was all I could get so I tried not to make illusions out of sign's that she loved me. like when we where laying in bed. she layd her legs between mine because we where with 3 in bed and she said it was because a lack of space. but when we slept with 2 she did it to. I play the guitar and her dad was a drummer. so she sudgested we did a litlle gig at her home. and she and some friend of here would sing. so for 2 weeks I slept there day in day out. we needed to rehurs and stuff like that. for the gig. then the night of the gig we where sleeping downstaires. some friend where there. and she layd herself next to me in bed. she started to talk strange. and told me stuff like I really like u and more... I pretended that I didn't get here sentecte right. then she started to tough me on my leg and stuff. still I was trying to ignore this. eventually she kissed me on the foarhead. I didn't doubt anymore,, it was clear enough for me. so i kissed her. and she went allong. then sudently. she stops. and she seems to have a problem. I didn't understand. and as stupid as I was I started to make a whole love confession. not the best thing the do if I look back now.
    the next morning had a strage tension between us. I left early and went home. that eavening we met in a bar. just to talk things out. I asked her to try. aventually she kissed me. and things where cool I thought. the next day I went to her place. Think it was the best day of my life that day. It was all secret and stuff like that. the thay after that one. a was there, we started to kiss a lot and stuff like that. aveantually went up stairs. and one thing lead to another... it was my first time so I wasn't that good, the next day the same thing happend, she wisperd in my ear that she loved me. I reacall that she once said to me , boy, I would never go to bed with someone I don't love. and she also told me once,, that she doesn't tell her boyfriends the words, I Love You, here ex she told only after 6 months relationship. so I really believed she loved me. the next day I went back to her place to see her... and thats where it all started to go wrong, she didn't want to kiss,, and said she needed time to think,,, so I gave her,,, that night I left for home, she send me a message, " I' m so sorry , I need some time to think, I feel internety with you, but something holds me back,,, want that feeling gone , but how ?" a lot of messeges came that she loved me,, I started to act pritty pathetic,, this always was my dreamgirl, I had her, and didn't want to let her go, another eve came, we had a title party with some friends, I was sitting in the sofe with here nees ( famely person don't know how to write it) a bit loughing and acting silly, sudently she started to push herself in the sofa to sit next to me , do there was anotherone with space enough, she started to toutch my back and stuff , I tried to respond as less as possible... went home that night, a week later she went for a scool trip, when she was back I again went to here place, because she asked me to and because I wanted to, noting special happend,, the we where in the sofa again, and wathcing a movie, we where pritty close again she started to toutch my hand again and stuff , i respond, stuppid fool that I am, and she lays my hand between her legs, then 30 seconds later she leaves my hand allone and there's nothing more... then she started to act strange... on msn (chat application) she told me that it was I lie that she loved me ... i didn't believe it, and started to react , maybe wrong thing to do, I pointed her on all the things that happend and what she said, from the day that our so called relationship (3 days) was over... and that where A lot of thins ... she was pissed and left... then the next day,,, she was on a party, she come's on msn for a minute or so, and tells me, i'm sorry for yersterday , your bueatifull , its mee thats the problem, and she left again. I was so confussed an started to act to pathetic... what i really regret nog... first she didn't want to meet me any more, now she somethimes wants to go but she always takes somebody with here and never go to here place anymore... like i'm gonna ****ing rape here ??? damn I love that girl,,, if I even only could get that so called best friend back... but don't know how,,, how do I gain her back ??? pff i'mm really desperate any help is welcome , I miss here like hell... I just can't believe that every word was a lie... she may not have loved me,,, I don't know, but I was a good friend to her,,, that I am sertaint of, so if i could only get that back,,, the relationship ended a month ago or so... how do I reach here again...

miss her so hard ... I think she does care about me ,,, but afraid of something I don't know, help please ,,, I need her those days,,, even just as friends, believe me when I say that that where the best 3 months of my life...

really tnx for anybody how even reads this...
    and how responds is a saint !

thx ,
    rarawie 17,
    Belgium

(excuse me for my bad english)

God, you need to back off. Get some perspective. This doesn't sound like a good relationship to me. She jerked you around, and it sounds like you liked it.

Red flag!
    Spammer Spanker

yeah it may seem like that, but I don't think it is
    or maybe i'm just to ****ing blind to see
    who knows ???
    everywhere I ask this question people just tell me from what they have heard from me that she's a ****ing bitch and that I shouldn't waste my time or get hurt by here. shit ... so confusing, everything... don't see any point anymore ...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you're a bitch and you just like to get ****ed in the ass?

If so, then by all means, continue the relationship.

By the way, what size dress do you wear?

what you got yourself there son, is a nice piece of grade-A whore meat. Good for putting on the spit or relieving swelling in a medical emergency but not much else. Forget it.

You shouldn't do anything. Don't contact her for any reason at all. If you're insane enough to still want to date a peice of steak it's your only hope. Maybe give her the finger next time you see her.