+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My man and if we should be together...baby involved.

My man and if we should be together...baby involved.

This is kind of long but interesting. I met my man about a year ago. We hit it off so well. The day we got together we were unseparable. Everything was going so great. He fell in love with me quick and we moved in together within months. We partied together and lived a free flowing life. He is 30 I am 25. I was very irresponsible, very dirty when it came to my bedroom, etc. Well 4 months go by and we decide to move to FL together. We went to FL and one month after that found out we were pregnant. We went thru so much being together and I wasn't working and he was supporting. I had nothing going for me at that time. I was also going thru depression big time. Everything took a toll of our relationship and we have had fights here and there even before we went to FL. Well we have been so close to brekaing up so many times. He is totally different than the person I met. He is very anal (cleanliness wise) has to have everything in place, he is going to school full time and working part time so he's on the right track now, he likes things to be planned while I am spontaneous and do last minute things, he takes friendship way personal such as if people don't keep plans or dont call he disowns them while I understand, he's got a temper is very impatient and I'm laid back and patient and take my time. Nothing we talk about in life (well majority) we agree on.

I have set it in my mind that I can deal with his little things and we could negotiate and have transitioned myself around his analizm. Now he constantly complains how we are so uncompatible and that my life is different than his, etc. He says he can't take it and if the baby wasn't in our lives we probably wouldnt be together. He says all his girlfriends had things in common, etc. And it's so wishy washy with him and I feel our relationship is unstable because of that in which he agrees. He's wanting to move back to our previous state but I feel like if things are still dangling that would be a bad move. I was very dependant on him and here I have my mother in case anything goes wrong.

Do you think I should just let him go knowing the way he feels? I mean why should I be with someone that is so different now? Does that mean he's not the one? I'm so confused. If we are going to separate I'd rather do it now so I can make my own plans and get things going to better take care of my daughter.

Eh i think if he wont help streighten things out, then ditch him, he soudns like an ass hole, does this sound like some one you want to be with for the rest of your life? what about your babys life?

anachronistic Guest
    Poor baby.. I feel sorry for the kid most of all. I grew up without my father, and you know, my parents were in the same situation, AND in florida. What a coincidence, eh? My father is an asshole, and a drug addict though.

I think you should try to cool things down; I mean, what exactly are you fighting over? It all started with the baby, correct? Well baby's can make anyones life tough. After it is born, I think things may cool down. Don't you?

[url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

What's that mean OV?

Anyway, forget this guy. Why do you want to be with a guy who's incompatible? Too bad you got the kid with THIS guy -- that'll make it harder to get another guy (husband and father to your kid), but it can be done. Can you get child support from him?