+ Follow This Topic

Thread: refraining from sex to get stuff

LostNotFound Guest

refraining from sex to get stuff

in a programme the woman refrained from sex with her husband until he painted the bathroom..is this wrong? would you refrain for sex from your partner? what would you want from it?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, thats ridiculous. I hate that women use sex as a tool for persuasion. I wouldn't use it for blackmail because I, personally, want sex as much as he does, so that would be like punishing myself.

Besides, that kind of manipulation in a relationship is unhealthy and childish. There's far more diplomatic ways to get what you want.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

that's wrong. However, sex *can* be negotiated and bartered with, within reason. But certainly not "you're not getting any until you do x".

anachronistic Guest
    one of my exes wanted to have sex and after all the foreplay and everything she told me to **** her and while i was putting on the condom, she was like "this means we're together again, right?"

is that wrong?

that's a lot better than her saying it afterwards.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    one of my exes wanted to have sex and after all the foreplay and everything she told me to **** her and while i was putting on the condom, she was like "this means we're together again, right?"

is that wrong?

Ha ha ha ha. Silly girl.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    in a programme the woman refrained from sex with her husband until he painted the bathroom..is this wrong? would you refrain for sex from your partner? what would you want from it?
    Well, I think it is awfully hard to feel hot for someone you have to nag constantly just to do ordinary things. I think there needs to be some balance. How many times did she ask you to finish the painting before she finally got disgusted? If it is generally understood that the responsibility for the painting is yours, and she has had to bring it up more than once or twice, I would say you are contributing significantly to your dry spell.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The other week I told my girlfriend I wouldn't put out for a week unless she camed to the beach and filmed me surfing for coaching purposes.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    yea and why the hell don't you just paint it together?

if my wife did this to me i would paint pictures of me and my wife having sex all over the bathroom wall! and then i would paint piss stains on the toilet seat and in the bathtub and sink! and then i would paint my dick blue!

yea and why the hell don't you just paint it together?!
    Maybe they did! but maybe it took a lot of nagging before he would get up and join her? Or, maybe they struck a deal - she'd do a year of toilet washing if he'd paint the bathroom?

if my wife did this to me i would paint pictures of me and my wife having sex all over the bathroom wall! and then i would paint piss stains on the toilet seat and in the bathtub and sink! and then i would paint my dick blue!
    Wow! That would be a very colorful bathroom? Would the paint on your willy stay?

Believe it or not, in realtionships, I think people do strike deals and play games. I'm not saying the one the original poster is what people should be doing.

Keep in mind, however, everything may not be as it seems.

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    Personally, i think sex is something that both people should enjoy, and i would never treat it as some kind of trading tool to be used for personal gain. If the other person doesn't find the sex special, then it kinda ruins the whole point of sex, at least for me

Hope i helped

The better place at the end of your dreams

First of all, I suggest you read Lysistrata. This is an ancient concept.

Seoncdly, I would simply wither and die if I had to sleep next to my man without getting any. I would be putty in his hands. Withholding sex would be unfair, and it would totally work.

God, I hope he never finds this out.
    Spammer Spanker