+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do you want to be told?

do you want to be told?

i had a friend that i used to work with. she started dating a guy that worked with us, and i got along fine with him, we goofed off and stuff, but i just never really could get comfortable with them dating. well she went off to school in the mid-west somewhere, and they kept their relationship going. a new girl started working, and pretty soon afterwards i saw them holding hands. i later saw them hugging and stuff, so i asked him about it. it old him he knew she would kick his ass if she knew, and hes like no, im just hanging out with her till my girl gets back. well, later i was talking to my friend back at school, and i kept telling her she should break up with him, but never gave a specific reason. well, she guessed it. she got all upset that night and kept calling me and him. well he was pissed t work the next day. after it cooled down, they stayed together. he said it was nothing and she believed him. well, now they are broken up and i believe he and the other girl have a kid together..... so yea, sorry for the long story, but do you ladies want to be told about this stuff, or will you not even believe it, like my friend?

yoooo man u entered dangerous territory when you start ****in with ppl's relationships. I am not a cheater but if someone I knew at work said something to my girl saying some dumbshit I would freak but then again I would never be in that situation. I don't think u should meddle and u should worry about other women now. It's nice that u looked out for her and told her but if she is too dumb to see it then u have done all u can!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah dude, you shouldn't **** with shit like that. Especially if you don't know specifics. Plus, if anything you'll lose trust from both individuals, even the one you tried to "help" out.

^^^ All of that is true, but I would want to know.
    Spammer Spanker