+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's happening?

What's happening?

Okay, I'm not gonna get too personal and fill you guys in with all my information, but I still hope this is enough to receieve some advice.

My relationship with my Gf was going so smooth at the starting line. We would always be chit chatting about this and that, finding out new things about each other; like how a normal couple would behave - Not that anything we do isn't normal. Ofcourse, at the beginning of our relationship, we did not jump into any conclusions about being in love. It was on our 5th month anniversary that we finally broke the ice and said those 3 little words to each other; the best day of my life. It was going so swell from there.

Sometimes she would miss me so much that she would cry...I guess it was infatuation - But this was at the beginning of our relatoinship.

I felt so wanted, so needed by her; I was happy. Not to be selfish, but it was this feeling that kept me yearning for more of her. I always cherished every moment we spent together, the holding hands, the kissing, the walking in the park; I dreamed of doing everything I'd seen in those romantic movies.

We've never had any real arguements, except the occasional...''Try that on for me!'', ''No!''. ''Stop buying purses, you got 5 already''. ''No''.

It wasn't ever anything real big...

But as our one year approached, there was something in the air that was different. It felt like we were drifting apart. It was during this time where I began to tear up, where I began to cry, where I began to terribly miss her. The love that once was, was not.

Before::

When the mornings approached, I would call her. I would [not intentionally] rudely awaken her, and she'd force herself to stay up to talk to me - No matter how tired she was. She would tell me how much she loved me, how much she missed me. When we were together, when we saw each other, we'd always hold hands with the occassional kiss.

After::

When the mornings approach, I call her. She'd pick up, and I'd ask if she was busy, or tired. She'd tell me to call her back later.
    When we're together, it seems as if she's embarassed to be with me. She doesn't let me embrace her...Not even the ''Lip to Lip'' Kiss...

I know it's not much to talk about, to fret over, to worry over...
    But to me...
    It's the little things that matter.
    =/

There's so much more I have on my mind.

What's going on in her mind?
    What's changing?
    Am I just being a worry bug?...

Replies would be awesome. =)

maybe quit calling her so early in the morning? if its before 7 on workdays then dont call her... if its on a weekend call her before like 9-10 if thats when she wakes up. find out what time she usually wakes up and give her time to get ready for her day and then call her..
    be sensitive to her?
    dont know about the street stuff maybe shes getting ingored to you because you want to be to close? just back up abite

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vash or Giga once mentioned to somebody that they might be addicted to the honeymoon phase of the relationship.

Maybe that goes for you too?

As relationships go on, things tend to mellow out a bit.

That's just how things are.