+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help to understand this situation...

Need help to understand this situation...

I really need your opinions to help me understand what's going on.this's gonna be really long,so my apologies.And sorry for my bad english

Well,after school,at lunch break at Mondays,Thursdays and Fridays,I go to the café with my friends and have a nice time there.
    It was some months ago since I 1st saw the guy which I'll talk about.Let's call him "Charles".I had never seen him before at that café.
    Well,some weeks passed and he didn't show up anymore.
    Only a month before he appeared more often.I had already noticed him,because a friend of mine was in his class on 6th grade or something like that,and he's really,really cute.
    Of course,I as I do to any guys who are cute I was constantly looking to him.
    The 1st time he appeared since the last time, that was a month or 2 before he came up with a friend.
    Though I looked at him very often I only started to look at him constantly 3 or 4 weeks ago.
    I was with my girls at a friday,which is when he appears more often,and he appeared with his friend.He sat down at the game machines with his friend,and I started to look at him.Meanwhile,my friends went out to do some stuff and I was left alone with a guy from my class.
    It didn't take too long to his friend notice that I was looking too much to them(most specifically to "Charles").His friend was looking to me as much as I was looking to "Charles" and sometimes he looked at me,swa that I was looking to "Charles" and laughed.Of course I couldn't help it and also laughed.Anyway,when "Charles" looked at me,a couple of time, I moved my eyes away and tried not to laugh.
    Two weeks passed and,at Fridays, he came up alone.He sit down,drank a coffee and headed to the game machines and looked at me and my grilfriends table once in a while.The last saturday,which I had my prom(I'm on 12th grade),I went to the cafe again,but when I got there he was already there and my girlfriends to.He was next to our table on the balcony,but with his back turned on us.We talked about the prom and other stuff.
    After a while some of my friends headed to the game machines.I went with them and after a while "Charles" stood up and exited the café.Though he entered on his car he didn't drive away.He was there for a while and I started to look at him,and he eventually started to look.
    After a while we got tired of playing and got to our table.He got out of his car and headed to the machines.
    Well,it was time to go and when we left the café he looked at us while we were exiting.
    At night I went to the prom with my friend and a guy from a our class.A couple of minutes after,to my surprise,I saw "Charles" with his friend.It didn't take too long to them to notice us.We were outside and when we started to walk to the building he also started to walk.
    We entered the building 1st and we moved to the far side of the block.He was on the other side and started to look around to locate us.
    What I can say is that he didn't take his eyes of us the all night.Even when we passed near him to get some water outside he looked at us.
    While he was with his friend he looked to us and when me and my friends looked to him and started laughing he moved his eyes away I laughed to.
    It didn't take too long to him be left alone by his friend.
    When it was about 1:30,and most of the prom went through and he still was alone,when where closer to where he was located since people occupied our space and we were forced to move away,he started to look at us even more.Me and my friends were dancing and he wasn't able to move his eyes away.Of course at that time whe didn't know exactly to whom was he looking to.
    It was even a time when a friend of mine who is reallt tall(but so is "Charles") putted himself in front of him,and when I looked back at him,I found him moving back and peeking thorugh my friend(most probably to see us)
    A couple of minutes after he he walked away to the far side and went to talk to someone,and I didn't look at him anymore.After he talked to that "someone" he exited the block.
    To my big surprise a guy,which is about 2 years younger than me,came to me and said "That guy from the BMW,who is outside want to meet you".I found that really,really strange.So I imediatelly went outside.
    When I got outside I looked at him,and he made a smile.He asked my name introduced himself and we started to talk a little.When the gossip ran out I asked him if he wanted to go inside because it was cold outside.There the conversation run more smoother.
    I asked him why he wanted to meet me and not my friends,and he said because I was looking at him,and I told him that my friends looked at him too,but he said that I looked more than they did.That didn't conviced me.
    While he talking I was really impressed byt the information he knew about me,mostly because he asked a guy from my class about me.He knew where I live,my age,who my father is.
    He also asked me if I had ever been to a disco,which i told him I did,once.
    He asked me if had few classes since he was always seeing me at the café.He also told me he used to visit another café before,but since he saw me so many times at the café a usually go, he started to go there more.
    I asked him at time what time was he going home,and he said that at 2 he had to bring his nephew (which was the one who told me that "Charles" wanted to meet me and studies in the same school as me) home.But once I told him that I had to go home(they live on the same village which isn't too far,maybe 4 or 5 miles from the rom) at 3,he said that he could come back to the prom.So he left with his nephew.
    I came near my friends and it was about 2:30 when they decided to go home because they were tired.We were making time till "Charles",but since my friends wanted to go home,I went home too because I wasn't going to be left alone on the prom with a guy I hardly knew.
    When we were heading outside,to the parking lot,"Charles" came in and asked if I was going home.I told him that was visiting his village on Sunday and asked him if he was going to the Carnival parade.He said that he might go there.
    So,Sunday,I was with 2 of my friends from the last night,and were waiting,near the church where the parade were to pass by,by a friend of mine because that day it was her birthday party.
    A couple of minutes after I saw "Charles" friend that when saw us,started to look at us.Not much later "Charles" appeared,and when I looked at him(my friend said that he was already looking) he waved to me(though he was still really far from me).
    He went to the café and even passed to the other side of the street to greet me.He told me: "So, you really came", he asked me if my friend's birthday party was nice,gave her happy birthday and told me he was going to the café.That noon I didn't see him anymore.
    What I know about him is: he had a girlfriend(though I don't know if he's still dating),I was told that he was a shy (which I doubt) and nice guy.
    The reason I don't know if he still dating is: on Tuesday I went to my friends town because there was a Carnival parade,and he was there watching,but I really didn't get to see him,because he left before I arrived.What I know is what my friends told me.
    When my friends saw him,he was with a girl and as soon as he saw my friends he started to look at them,even with the girl by his side.The strange thing his that whenever my friends looked at him they weren't kissing nor even holding hands or something like that.But the girl that was with him saw him looking at my friends and looked too,and she didn't seem much happy about it.
    Today,Friday, when he was supposed to appear at the café,he didn't.But the strange thing is we saw him passing in the car 4 times in about 1 hour.Because the café as windows that can be seen through inside and outside,the 1st time he was passing by in the car he looked inside the café,turned on the roundabout,and went back the way he came and looked inside again.About 30 minutes later he passe again,on the same road,but this time he didn't look inside.20 minutes later he turned the roundabout again and passed by us,since we could see him through the windows.
    So,I guess you're imagining the loads of questions that come to my mind.I even asked my friend that had the birthday party and lives in the same village as him (the one who told me he was a nice and shy guy), about this.I asked him if he was possibly playing with me,which she told that he didn't seem the kind of guy that would be playing with a girl and risking to loose his girlfriend.She tolde me to wait to the next week to see if he does the same.And to give him some time and to be on the look out,to prevent from hurting myself.
    About his attitude today,my friend told me he could not want to go to the caf'e,lack of time,or just want to see me.Either way I don't understand.
    I really hope you can help me on this and share your opinions with me.Because I'm somewhat confused.
    Thanks for any help and advice you can give me.
    And sorry for the long,long novel.

ok.. phew... that was long.. but I get it!

Well.. have you asked him if he has a gf? that would be my first question.. dont bother playing games.. just ask.

If he says yes.. then well.. theres your answer..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Itr's gonna be hard,because he's not on school anymore8he's 20) and I only get to see him at Fridays,and the last Friday,well...it happened the situation with the driving by.
    I usually just see him at the café on Friday.
    Just tell me,do you think he could be some kind of psycho?
    Thanks for your answer!

i dont know if he's a psycho he could just really really like u and thats y he drives past like that. I say you should get to know him better and yes ask if he has a g/f and if he does then i say maybe he is a psycho and u should ge tthe hell away from him lol.. but this is prob highly unlikely!!
    Hysteria

Well,if he isn't the psycho kind, and likes me,what I don't understand is why didn't he enter the caf'e last Friday like usually did,before we met at the prom.He just drove by looking through the window.
    ALso,I've been making an effort to remember the conversation we had on the rpom and remembered some more bits of the conversation lik,for example, he asking me if I was happy to know him.I still don't get why did he ask me that.
    And,because I thought it was so strange that he only wanted to meet me,only me,and no my friends,I asked why I was he only interested on meeting me.He only told me that it was because I looked more at him,then they did.
    I think a person doesn't meet another just because it's looking at you constantly.At least that's my opinion.What do you think?
    Also,he's bevahaviour doesn't match: 1st on the prom he even asks a guy from my class loads of information about me,and then on Friday he doesn't even show up on the café,like he usually do at Fridays and does that all driving by and looking through the window.He's he afraid or what?
    !I just don't know what to think of this.Can you help me?
    Thanks!

So,guess what?He didn't appear on the café again.Instead he did the same exact thing as the last time: he passed by the café,really slowly,looked inside,turned the roundabout and then looked again inside the café and went away.
    My friend,who lives in the same town as him,saw him,last sunday near the café he usually goes(which isn't that far from the caf'e I usually go at fridays).He had a girl inside his car,and if he still dates,perhaps it was his girlfriend.
    Two months back,I heard that he had girlfriend and that they were dating since 2 years.And that's a whole lot of time.I just don't get why was he alone with his friend to the prom and didn't bring his girl.
    Anyway,I thought I had a more clear vision about him,but I guess not.I really don't know what's up with him, and with that whole driving by.
    He's he afraid of entering the café because I'm inside? he's he just passing by to check me out?Or he doesn't enter the caf'e because he's avoiding me?
    These questions I would pay to have an answer...but I guess I don't have to pay for you to give me your opinions on this.
    I need your help!