+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused with this girl

Confused with this girl

Hello.

There is this girl that as started to become more distant. We are very good friends and back in December I've told her that what I feel for her was more than a friendship and I was falling for her. She as told me that maybe I was confusing things and that she doesn't want a relationship now. I've accepted that and haven't mentioned it again. After that, we have continued to speak and exchange sms messages every day, but for a month now she seems more distant and doesn't respond to the messages as usual and some times she only responds after two or three days!

In the beg. of May I've spent the weekend with her and some friends and I've noticed that whe we were alone she was constantly sigh and if I ask what was wrong she answers "nothing", but I've noticed that this was only with me!

To be honest, I'm confused with this girl. Any ideas about her behaviour?

Thanks,
    Mike

she's not into you. sorry.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I was not asking that. I was asking if someone has a idea why she is not answering my messages and phone calls as usualy.

it's because she knows you like her, and she probably doesn't want to lead you on.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yes, but why only now? She could have made that beg. of January after I've told her how I fell about her! Like I've told, after that I've not mentioned that to her and haven't made a move on her again.

If it's true what you say, then she is loosing a friend...

Mike

Sad as it is.. people lose friends all the time. I recently lost my best friend of the past decade; she cheated and left.

You may have opened the proverbial can of worms, and it's just now getting to her. If you are completely ok with a platonic relationship at this point, and she chooses to end a friendship over it.. her loss.

I hope it all works out for you.

-Ath
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

I can cope with that, even if I will be sad for a long time, but the problem is that we are a group of 8 great good friends and to move away from her also means move away from the others...

IMO, you're not really a friend to her as much as a spurned lover. That's no fun for anyone. Friends don't want to date each other, and it probably makes her uncomfortable to have you in that position.

As for the sighing, maybe she's just a drama queen.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    IMO, you're not really a friend to her as much as a spurned lover. That's no fun for anyone. Friends don't want to date each other, and it probably makes her uncomfortable to have you in that position.

As for the sighing, maybe she's just a drama queen.
    What do you know about our friendship to say that? If we haven't been (or still are) good friends, why was she constantly sending me messages asking about work and every time I travel, and I can say I travel a lot, she was asking me if I was already at my destination and to send her messages when I arrive home very late in the evening so that in the morning she knows I was OK? Why all this if she was seeing me as a "spurned lover"????

If I was not a friend of her and only a "spurned lover", I didn't help her so many times as I did in her study and other things.

For your information, she was the one interested in me maybe 4 years ago and like I've mentioned, after what I've told her back in December, I've never again mentioned anything aboot that to her again or made other move on her.

Mike

In my experience, having a sexual or romantic interest in a friend brings the friendship to a grinding halt. You can still call it a friendship if you want. You can still call a hamburger a cow if you want.

Friends don't want to date. That is all.
    Spammer Spanker

She's not into you, got freaked out now is going cold.

That's the easy explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.