+ Follow This Topic

Thread: follow up on my break up.

follow up on my break up.

so recently my first love. dumped me. she stabbed me in the back and allowed her friends to turn her against me and think im a bad boyfriend. whatever, she and her friends all think low of me. but whatever. i am ****ing done.

i dont need to associate myself with people that is gonna stab me in the back like that after me being there for 5 years as her best friend and 1 year being her BF. Don't get me wrong.

i'll always cherish the moments we had for the past 6 years. But the people that she is siding with now. changed her. she's not the girl i used to love and adore and do everything for. i was in a wreck for awhile. but i have found my way to get over this shit. im all about loyalty.

unfortunately my first love was not that. never again will i let this shit happen.
    i am so tired of people judging me when they dont know what the **** went on in the relationship.
    them. no one has the ****ing right to question if my love for her was real. unless they experience it first hand, unless they were there for every single arguement ive had with her, unless they were there. THEY DONT KNOW SHIT

if you've read this far. this is just a rant. i needed to get it out. i am DONE with people like that.
    Last edited by naoki322; 24-05-07 at 05:15 PM.

you couldve told us earlier not to read it.... thanks a bunch

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by naoki322 View Post
    THEY DONT KNOW SHIT
    I saw this, and didn't read.

Clearly, you're not here for advice or discussion. Bye bye now.

Naoki, unfortunately most people act that way, although it doesn't always go one way. I've done the breaking up a few times, and there always seemed to be a friend or two who wanted to be a bastard afterward. Almost like a "how DARE you break up with MY friend?"

Some people don't seem to realise that nobody owes it to anyone to stay in a relationship if they don't want to be there anymore. Why HER friends are dogging you, I can't imagine. You weren't the one who broke up with her. Sounds like she's telling them some shit that's not true.
    [SIGPIC]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2509/glyphmb9.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I saw this, and didn't read.

Clearly, you're not here for advice or discussion. Bye bye now.
    dont get me wrong im all ears for discussion or advice, i just wanted to say the things are friends are doing is just so...i dont know, ****ed up? like what kind of people does that? none of them came to me to ask what happens, they only talk to her. thats all the story they get about me.

Well, they're HER friends, not yours. You can expect them to be like this. It's not fair, but it is normal.
    Spammer Spanker