+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice, I don't wanna mess up.

Need advice, I don't wanna mess up.

Like I said in introduction topic I never experienced true love. But for some time I had these feelings for a special person. This person is a very close friend of mine. I know her since we were little. The thing is why I am attracted to her? I had many girls before and I even slept with girls from my class in highschool. Why should such close person influence me in such way? It all started about a year ago (maybe year and a half)...

I am good looking guy, going to a gym and stuff. My friend is beautiful girl and she is younger than me. Our relationship is very close and we discuss many things (from how many boyfrends she had, or how many girls I had and such things). She said she never slept with a man, but she had about 9 boyfriends and one serious relationship, from which she hasn't healed yet. I think she lies to me and that she had sexual experience before (I am not sure if she is doing it constantly or had it a few times). Anyway, I began to develop some strange feelings for her. She attracts me even sexually, so I don't mind to bang her even if she is my friend... but she means to me more than that. We talked about sex, about things we like/don't like etc. It's just that I can't figure out this girl. Sometimes, she is "horny"... I mean: "I went to the bathroom and she stands before me and won't let me through, then when I try to go inside, she comes close to me and put her ass in front of... and touches me." Or sometimes, when we're talking, she is coming closer to me and wants physical contact (resulting in touching intimate spots, unnintentaonally) and her eyes have that look. Very often, she is not in the mood and rejects me in some way (not in the mood to talk), like she is bothered by my presence.

It's hard to me to figure her out, maybe because I know this girl for so long and I don't wanna mess things up. With others wasn't that hard.

I don't know what move to make with her, I don't wanna hurt her. She is dear to me and I want to make sweet love to her.

I don't know if this is wrong cause I know her since she was little, but I really do care for her and want to bring our relationship to a higher level.

Like I said I can't figure her out... maybe that is the case that I am attracted to her.

So, can you give me some suggestions, solutions etc? It will be greatly appreciated.

RomeoX

This is a long-standing friendship that could either turn into a beautiful love or go right down the toilet. It sounds like you don't even believe she tells you the truth- distrust before you've even begun is a bad sign.

Is she old enough to be held responsible for her actions? If so, I'd say she's almost throwing herself at you about half of the time.

Do your families know one another? What kind of reprecussions could there be if you got together with her and it didn't work out?
    Spammer Spanker

Hmm... I thought of these things: "If it turn out bad, what then?". We live in the same street (not the big one), and our parents knows each other. If I didn't know her that long and our parents don't know each other, it would be easier (would I felt the same then?). She even stayed over in my house for a few times and often comes to visit us. She is 17 years old. She likes to have affairs with boys (flirting and stuff) and often says how she can find some friend for a quick job with me (like she is kidding)... and said her friends sometimes get horny when they see me. Of course there is something with her, that she likes me. I wonder if she want's quick thing or something else. This "play" went for too long (we changed position of cat and mouse very often). I don't know if oneself mind do not let things happen and instinct prevail. Should I quicken things up, or should I wait some more?

I don't plan on quitting. Even if it is a short ride, I would like to experience "love" with her, cause we are only aware of one life. It will be hard to have normal love relationship because of our positions in society, but even in secret, I am prepared for it. I know it can ruin our present relationship but I think we already began something. Should I have serious intimate conversation with her, opening all cards or should I try to win her over slowly (appropriate word)?
    Last edited by RomeoX; 26-06-07 at 05:07 AM.

Well, what do you really want from her? Whatever it is, be clear with yourself before you talk to her about it. If you just want to get in her pants, you need to be very sure she understands this from the beginning. I know she's acting like a woman, but she's still really just a girl.

Don't hurt her.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks for help, I'll try not to. I'll wait. I just never felt so hyped up before by someone. And it's not only about getting in her pants... it's different.

And that saying in your sig is true.

anachronistic Guest
    perhaps i am nothing more than a wraith. i don't understand why people try so hard. i think you should just take it loosely and let her do some work.

But I can't help it, this situation is tricky. Since I never have been alone with her (my parents/of her's would find out immediately if something happened) I never tried something. If I want something from her, I must ask her to go somewhere alone and talk. Would an passionate kiss work? I don't know what move to make, so I am asking here, what would be the best thing to do. And I hope you don't think I am a bad person because I like childhood friend and would do it with her many, many times, so you won't help me with my problem .

Anyways I'm interested in answers, so I can find out which way is the best one.

And to correct myself: It's something else + getting in her pants. It's not like I have girlfriend and we do it few times and we split up. I know her for a long time, and she is special.

If I lie to someone I lie to myself.

She has had sex before. I know...I know...off-topic a bit...but she is lying....9 relationships and one serious one and no sex? ...yea and I am the green bean jelly giant.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."