+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Give Me Some Advice...

Give Me Some Advice...

hi guys,

i'm trying to cope with this difficult situation, but i have some problems so please
    give me some helpful advice here...

my boyfriend is going on a vacation for almost 3 months,and i cant go with him because i have to study this summer,(yeah University)...so we're gonna be separate for this whole time...

the problem is that i cant deal with this, because he's gonna be around maybe girls and stuff like that, and i have to stay here alone concentrating on my studying while i'm thinking he might be cheating on me or not, or is he misses me or not,you know these things...and the main problem is that i dont have any close friends here to go out with and have fun and specially do s.th that stops me to not think about my bf in this whole time...(AND please dont tell me try to make friends or relationship with other people, cause i've tried it before and it didnt work, because people here are jerks really, and i cant be around them aside of my university time)

i think i'm gonna be depressed all this time and i'm gonna fail all my courses because of these thoughts...for example, he's not gone yet and i have a midterm on this coming monday and i cant focus on my studying because of these thoughts...

so please guys give me some advice that tells me what to do that stops me thinking about him...

Thanks

This is something you're going to have to deal with eventually- those big questions about whether or not you can trust him, etc. Why not now? I don't think you should stop thinking about him at all. You should think it all the way through instead of getting caught up in this roundabout of worry.
    This is an opportunity for you to explore your fearful feelings without dire consequences- so go ahead, have a panic attack or two. Figure out why you're so insecure. Come to the conclusion that even if your boyfriend cheated on you and dumped you over msn, life would continue on. I think you have some pretty serious issues to deal with and they probably have very little to do with your boyfriend.

You don't need to go out and forget about everything. You need to face your fears.
    Spammer Spanker

Check his honesty records if you what i mean