+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you give me an advice?

Can you give me an advice?

hello!
    ok, so i've been chating over internet with one girl for about 10 days now, and almost from the begining we hooked up really good. we have alot to talk about (we talk like 5,6 hours every day straight) and we both feel some chemistry between us. i know cause she always says how great I am, she always sents me kissing smileys, and we have little dirty talk, nothing explicit, cute and romantic, filled with alot of "wait and see" sentences...
    every morning, who first gets up sends the text message on mobile phone for a good morning with alot of kisses and stuff...

ok so now when you know the situation do you think this date has only one "light motiv" making out?
    i think it does...
    i know to say to her "yummy" and she asks what's yummy and I say you're yummy, and she's like how do you know, and I'm like well i'll know at Saturday, and all she can say is :blushing: or cant wait

there are many situations like that...
    i've asked her did she started to pick chlotes for our date, and she said "let's make that a suprise"

i'm not assailant and i'm really not looking for a score with this girl. i really like her, but i can't help my self thinking about making out with her

do you think it's too much to expect this on saturday?
    i mean, i wont jump on her, but in a nice romantic way, start making, or i better behave my self and let her know i'm not one of those guys who wants only one thing?

PS i'll be 21 in 2 months and she's 20

oh btw, she know's I never had a girlfriend and she has no problems with that...

thank you

Listen man, I'm 20 just like you.... This will be valuable advice (I think & hope): Stop being so "cutesy" and "silly"... Man up dude. If this chick is seriously someone you may want some chances with, be a man.

Don't wake up and first thing, text her. Let HER text YOU. Play it cool. Act like James Bond (I'm not telling you speak with an accent) but confident, always leaving them wanting more, ect. ect.

You have to act (in the very beginning of a relationship particularly) like you couldn't care less if things didn't work out between the two of you. I'm not saying act like a jerk - just don't act desperate.

And one last thing - NEVER TELL A GIRL YOU'VE NEVER BEEN WITH ANOTHER GIRL BEFORE.

let's start from the end. why not? i've told her, and she was glad I was honest with her, and that she's ok with that (dont see why wouldnt she be), and nothing changed a bit...
    + i dont want to start a relationship with a lie

i dont act desperate. i act like i care - which i do... i care about us, i care about her and i dont see what's wrong with that

The only reason I say that is: Generally, women want men who have experience. Hearing that you are prude and/or a virgin may not break the deal, but it sure won't HELP things any...

Also, nothing is wrong with acting like you care and being a nice person. But all I'm saying is, watch how far you take that caring attitude. The reason being, if you give her everything she wants whenever she wants it (like telling her she's "yummy" all the time), she's just gonna go off with someone who puts up a bit of a chase. I've seen it happen several times to a couple of my friends.

Human beings always want what they can't have - I say, if you really want something to happen here (like making out or kissing or any of that) put up a bit of a chase. Make her try for you. Women like that. They don't want a man who gives it up at the drop of hat. Just how you want a real woman, a real woman wants a real man. You don't have to be a jerk and insensitive. Just don't be a stick of melting butter on Saturday - Keep your backbone and use it.

I want you to get something with this girl - You seem to really really like her and I know how that feels. It's really hard not to be so "cutesy" in the beginning, but trust me, being cutesy never got anyone laid... At least not me or anyone I know.

ok...

but i think the situation is little bit different here...
    she likes, for now, the way I act... she even said "you want get rid of me that easy"

*sigh*

Doomed internet relationships.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    *sigh*

Doomed internet relationships.
    and why is that?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankD View Post
    Listen man, I'm 20 just like you.... This will be valuable advice (I think & hope): Stop being so "cutesy" and "silly"... Man up dude. If this chick is seriously someone you may want some chances with, be a man.

Don't wake up and first thing, text her. Let HER text YOU. Play it cool. Act like James Bond (I'm not telling you speak with an accent) but confident, always leaving them wanting more, ect. ect.

You have to act (in the very beginning of a relationship particularly) like you couldn't care less if things didn't work out between the two of you. I'm not saying act like a jerk - just don't act desperate.

And one last thing - NEVER TELL A GIRL YOU'VE NEVER BEEN WITH ANOTHER GIRL BEFORE.
    Erm, no. Mostly we dont like game playing.

Just be yourself.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.