+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this girl means so much to me, but...

this girl means so much to me, but...

there's this girl who's a friend of mine, and she means the world to me. she's really helped me out with alot, and she's just always been there...and Ive never really acted on my feelings for her though.

so anyway, her and I have drifted apart after she transferred to a different school nearby, and it's been almost six months since we've seen each other last. I emailed her the last month of June, telling her I missed her, and she replied saying "I certainly miss you too!", "We definatley need to get in touch sometime"..."I have alot to tell you like...about EVERYTHING!" and "Ill talk to you very soon!"

well...that still hasnt really happened. Ive tried calling her phone a few times over this month, and its been turned off every time, or she hasnt been there. once I managed to get ahold of her a couple days ago, but she was at the mall about to go out to eat with family. so we talked for about a minute, and she said she'd call me back...but she hasnt, even here almost 5 days later.

but it just seems like she's purposely avoiding me. but idk....maybe not. i just dont get why she seemed to excited about talking to me in that message and now, she isnt talking to me. maybe shes just busy and all...but i dont see how someone could be that busy.

i just wanna get in touch with her...figure something out, and have it be like old times...and then move it up to the next level. school will be starting soon sometime mid-next month, and i just wanna have some time to hang out with her and spend time with her before we get all busy with scool again

its weird...no matter how many other girls Ive had a crush on, been attracted to, hung out with, etc,...none of them have ever really even come close to making me feel as amazingly, incredibly happy as this girl did...(does).
    just being around her, being near her...talking to her, looking in her eyes...its astounding. and her personality, as a sweet, nice, easy going, caring girl totally erases my usually sullen-sarcastic-bitter-lazy-glass-half-empty attitude...so much. i mean...damn i cant even explain it.

all in all...i just really feel that shes just busy or something. but i dunno...id think that over a months time shed find the time to call me or something. but then again, when i called her and she said shed call me back later, she did say she hadnt had her phone for a while...she had lost it somewhere or something. i just dont think shes intentionally avoiding me, since she's said time and time again that she'd always be there for me...i mean...i truly believe she cares about me. im just confused...

...and worried here...so thanks for your help/advice.
    oh, and sorry for making such an annoyingly long post haha.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, my friend, but all I can say is that if I were *really* interested romantically in a guy, there is no way I would miss an opportunity to call him when he clearly wanted to talk. I am guessing she is just being friendly.

Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It sounds like she sees you as a buddy and right now, you're very low on her list of priorities. I think you could get really hurt by this situation. There's no way she doesn't actually have time to talk to you. She just doesn't want to.
    Spammer Spanker

ive been in a VARY similar situation.. trust me, she def does not think the same way..