+ Follow This Topic

Thread: IM not so sure it was rejection!!

IM not so sure it was rejection!!

right well i posted a thread yesterday asking for advice on to what was said to me by a woman i like and nearly evry thread stated rejection now i thought so too until i had read and spoken to a few people.

well a couple of freinds we both have and they told me she is really into me and that when she said she didnt want to wrek a freindship that she msut of been lieing because when im not around she always talking about me.

now tho i looked on ehr myspace adress and to a couple of things she posted as a buletin, there was one saying that in a quiz she took the day after i told her how i felt is that she liked a freind who she cant get out of her head and would go out with them but didnt think it was that good of an idea.

also another tread she posted saying that she liked someone and they liked her too but were not together (this was in the other quizz that she took the day after i told her how i felt i may be reading way too much into it i hope i am ebcause i hate not knowing but what do you think coincidence or has she got feelings for me.

?? i know only she can answer that questiona nd i will ask her but things arnt too comfortable between us anymroe and she's acting now she knows how i feel like she ahs a crush on me like forinctance a massive smile be4 when iw ent to see ehr in work and trying to hide it but failing misrably even there co workers said are you ehar to see her. so something msut of been said ?? please help im really confuzzed would appreciate as many answers as possible

G, you've got to get this out into the open. Speak up, man!
    Spammer Spanker