+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused n lost

confused n lost

i meet this girl in my bio lab class and shes really damn gorgeous, we talked on myspace for a few days then i got her aim, we talked in class, we then went on our first "date" , saw a movie, talked in the parking lot for a good 2 hours, didnt wanna rush things so i didnt make no moves, so then i see her post one of those gay myspace surveys and one answer was "when was the first time u kissed the last person u kissed" she said 3 years, that drove me crazy, meaning, either she was in a 3 year relationship or hasnt kissed a guy in a long time ... well yaa 3 year relationship

i asked if she would let him come back into her life and shes like i dont know, thats why we were together for so long, and i dunno, but i think she might still be talking to her ex

i dont know wat to do, i want to make her fall for me, and have no idea, of how to do that, and also make her forget about her ex

thx for listening

Dear Confused ~

It seems to me that you are worrying about things you have no control over. Why do you care when the last time she kissed was or how long she was in her previous relationship? Just relax and go with the flow. Take her out again, get to know her.. whatever questions you have about her previous relationship will be answered in time. You are right, you don't know. So just relax and have a good time.

The best way to help her forget about her ex is for YOU to forget about her ex. Sure, they had three years together, but something must have gone wrong because they're not together, are they?

My high school boyfriend kept calling me for years. I would talk to him, sure, but he didn't hold a candle to my college boyfriend.

You need to become the guy who is right for this part of her life and let him recede into the past. He doesn't matter.
    Spammer Spanker

i know wat you guys are saying,

my last relationship ended because of a similar reason, we were going out but her and her ex still were friends and talked, BAM next thing u know she dumps me to go with him

and this girl seems to be pretty good friends with him, she also told me that the reason they were together for so long was because it was an on and off thing.

thx