+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused and lost

Confused and lost

Hello
    My girl broke up with me a few days back..It was a long distance relationship that lasted 5 months. We were madly in love but our problem was, we argued a lot and she told me that she cant take the distance and the arguements anymore.. she said that maybe in time she might think about giving us another chance.. i still love her a lot and want her back. we decided to stay friends. We were talking yesterday and she again told me that she isnt promising anything but she might consider us becoming more that just friends again..and she also said "you know how to make me come back to you". i have no idea what that means. please help. i love her!!!Does she still love me??
    Oh..and i have anger issued and i said i will change and i didnt..but i am going therapy now and i hope she sees the new changed me

Quote Originally Posted by gothlj View Post
    Hello
    My girl broke up with me a few days back..It was a long distance relationship that lasted 5 months. We were madly in love but our problem was, we argued a lot and she told me that she cant take the distance and the arguements anymore.. she said that maybe in time she might think about giving us another chance.. i still love her a lot and want her back. we decided to stay friends. We were talking yesterday and she again told me that she isnt promising anything but she might consider us becoming more that just friends again..and she also said "you know how to make me come back to you". i have no idea what that means. please help. i love her!!!Does she still love me??
    Oh..and i have anger issued and i said i will change and i didnt..but i am going therapy now and i hope she sees the new changed me
    She maybe said that because you failed to changed your anger problem madnesssssssssss this IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA type behavior.

Or she maybe wants you to move were she lives.